The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$122
  • Restaurant
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$150
US$52
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$135
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$315
US$292
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$88
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$235
  • Pool
All reviewsabdul azizhousekeeping supervisorvalue for moneymetro stationbusiness tripsmall hotelplace to staycomfortable stayspecial thanksroom serviceexcellent servicenice foodhome away from homefront officerestaurant staffspecial mentionexcellent hotel
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I stayed at this for 3 nights and my overall experience was not too great. The hotel is just at the end of the road leading from DLF Cyber city and is near. The Room i stayed was on the 2nd floor and was totally closed with no light and no ventilation. It looked like i stayed in a box.

On 2nd Night, i requested for room change and was given another room. This was big with open wide windows and decent size. The housekeeping kept the windows and door open on the morning and did not bother to close after cleaning. The room has leakages

Overall: for the price that hotel provides, the facilities are not great. Its definitely not 4 star as the hotel claims it to be

Avoid it since Gurgaon and the areas has good hotels within budget.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
juSTaHotelsandResort, General Manager at juSTa Gurgaon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for sparing time to write your feedback in Tripadvisor. Your feedback is important to us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have had to experience during your stay in our hotel. Please be assured, the lapse was purely unintentional.

We have briefed the team & have been conducting regular training sessions to everyone in the team to avoid guest discomfort.

I would like to assure you the best of hospitality on your future visits to juSTa. We thank you for having given us the opportunity to host you.

jüSTa Hotels & Resorts, as an organization prides itself in exceeding every guest expectation and is open to feedbacks which could see us getting to the next level. On behalf of team at jüSTa, we look forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Whenever I come to Gurgaon, I stay in this hotel, it is a good place when you are planning for long stay with family, entire staff is very humble, polite and well trained, they go out of the make your stay comfortable and I would like to thanks to Captain Subrata Mondal, Gajendra, Munna, Abdul Aziz in room service, Housekeeping supervisor Rajib Chetry, Sushma, Balam in housekeeping and Sumaiyya and Salim in front office and Deepak Chef. My best wishes ai always with you guys. Please keep it up

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sajuptpm

Dear Guest,

We are tremendously delighted to note that you found our hospitality to be great. Your feedback has been shared with our staff members who are tremendously motivated and encouraged to go extra mile and ensure great experience to every guest. Your feedback is our greatest reward.

We truly thank you for your recognition and for your support. It is our constant endeavour to provide a homely atmosphere with best quality of service to every guest. On behalf of our team at jüSTa, we look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to this hotel, there was our company business training programs held for three days. Food and Services all are very good, polite and well trained staff. I would like to thanks to staff Mr. Subrato and his team, Mr. Rajeev and his team, MS. Sumaiyya and her team, Mr. Deepak Chef and his team.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are happy to read such kind and encouraging words about our hotel. We thank you much for choosing jüSTa and giving us opportunity to host you as our esteemed guest. We believe in providing best quality of service to every guest and take care of their needs and requirements.

Our team member joins me in thanking you for your recognition and appreciation. On behalf of our team, we once again thank you and look forward to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I came upon the juSTa Gurgaon Hotel while looking for a place where I could relax and recuperate after straining my back traveling throughout South Asia, I couldn't have picked a better hotel. The whirlpool tub was dreamy (there was a tile shower too), the bed not too soft not too hard, the staff over-the-top accommodating and the food full of variety.

I'd read in reviews someone got a smoking room; they're all nonsmoking. Another review said breakfast was continental and limited. I had eggs cooked to order or an omelet everyday. And there were also at least a half dozen other hot items (Western and Indian) in chafing dishes every day along with fruit, hot beverages and juices.

I also had at least a half-dozen lunches and dinners while there - my back hurt really bad - either in the dining room or my room. All rated as very good - the chef even came out to ensure my satisfaction - and I never had the same dish twice.

Yes ... this was the right hotel.

Room Tip: The quieter rooms are in the back half of the hotel. I had a quiet room with a large private balcony one-room in from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate and thank you for sparing your time to share your thoughts about our hotel and services through Tripadvisor. It is indeed a pleasure to note you felt the location to be convenient. We are also glad that you liked the service extended by our team.

We have conveyed your appreciation to all our staff members who are extremely motivated as their efforts to make your stay a comfortable on has been achieved and so well appreciated.

On behalf our team, we yet again thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Going to Justa for a short stay is fine. Not very fancy, small place with less number of rooms. Average interior, clean rooms and bathrooms. A little old property but maintained. Very conveniently located.
In-house kitchen and a small restaurant in the basement. Buffet breakfast has limited choices. Excellent service and very helpful staff. Overall a good choice in the budget hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are extremely glad to note that you felt the service provided by our staff members to be fantastic and also you liked our teams friendliness. We have conveyed your appreciation to all our staff members who are highly motivated as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

It is our foremost priority to ensure that every guest needs and requirement are looked upon as an opportunity to go extra mile and serve to exceed their expectation. We thank you once again and look forward to serve you as our esteemed guest at our hotels in the near future.