New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon

Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon
Ranked #1 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Gurgaon
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Terra Spa is a contemporary spa that offers Ayurvedic as well as holistic therapies to its guests. With modern interiors and amenities like steam bath, showers, clean and well appointed therapy rooms, and well trained therapists, Blue Terra Spa offers unmatched value at reasonable prices. Blue Terra Spa offers a range of body massages, scrubs, face therapies and short therapies and is already a leading spa in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Our guest are primarily corporate workers, expats working in India and at times foreign tourists looking for body and mind relaxation at reasonable prices.
Leeds, UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Good value, Good treatments - Get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

I want to start by saying that I am new to delhi and my opinion is prob too picky if you live here.
The word 'Oasis' used before by another trip advisor does not apply to the exterior of the building AT ALL. I was actually quite scared by the building and the initial interior of the building, there is nothing vaguely similar in th UK (it was like high rise council flats). But this is Delhi and nothing is what it seems!

POSITIVE experience though. on 5th floor I walked round a concreted corner to find big glass doors and the reception. The guys at reception were helpful and advised me what to have (oil massage, scrub and body mask - 3000rupees, approx £40).
The room was nice, music and the therapist was very strong, helpful if little direct.
Negative was that the room was far too cold (when you have cold scrub on and just a pair of disposable pants).

The guy on reception is lovely and dead chatty. Overall good experience, it wasnt a hotel spa but you do get what you pay for.

Visited January 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Clean, nice, and professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Visited the Spa after reading good reviews and it is indeed an excellent experience. Being a expat, I tried the Ayuvedic treatment and is was great. After 2 hours, I came out feeling refreshed. Price-wise was competitive and not overly exorbitant. Definitely worth a 2nd visit to work out those muscle aches!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank swkeng
Noida, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience - Totally Value for Money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

I visited Blue Terra Spa few months back and I was surprised to see the gamut of therapies available in catalog at an extremely reasonable prices. Usually, I get a chance to get these therapies done at a resort / hotel or while I am traveling abroad and I pay more than double the charges elsewhere.
While the massage was fantastic, the experience was specifically outstanding. The staff is very courteous and therapy rooms very well maintained.
I had been meaning to visit the spa again and will be there at the first opportunity as I return from my travel.

Visited June 2011
3 Thank asinghadobe
Gurgaon, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Himalayan spa class rejuvenating experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

Having experienced a number of massage therapies and spas in Gurgaon, around 10 months back I went to Blueterra, and since then I am there almost every other week. The ambience is soothing, calm and relaxed, filled with soothing aromas. The therapy rooms are neat and spacious. The therapists are well trained and groomed. Overall a 9 out of 10.
I recommend their Swedish and Balinese massage especially after bad days at office! A 10 out of 10 experience!
Many times I can call the reception and book the appointment on my way there, flexible and courteous staff with a nice ambience.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank nitinkr6
Gurgaon, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointed!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

It was husband's bday yesterday. I gifted him a spa at Blue terra. They delivered a voucher to him at our place.
When he went to avail the same they said you dont have a appointment, which is disgusting. I was confirmed by one of the person who attended my call that he can avail the voucher the same day as it was his bday , but they screwed up his bday gift.
He went all the way for the spa and this man on the reception sorry you cannot have that without even wishing a bday.

Disgusting first experience and perhaps the last one for Blue terra

Visited August 2011
7 Thank Nidhi_85
BlueTerraSpa, General Manager at Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
Dear Ma'am
We are really sorry that you felt that your birthday surprise turned out to be disappointing at our spa. Possibly we could have communicated better.

Our gift vouchers can be availed any time. The person availing the therapy needs to make a prior appointment by calling on one of the numbers provided on the voucher. When your husband walked in for the spa, there were no open slots available immediately to serve him. We did offer to book a slot later in the day or any other time of his choice which was probably not convenient for him.

We sincerely apologise for not having delivered a special experience that we pride ourselves on. We eagerly look forward to your husband's visit to Blue Terra Spa and deliver a truly rejuvenating experience.