“Simply stunning”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 4 August 2015

This is an incredible hotel. The rooms are magnificent, comfy and spacious with quick Wi-Fi. The grounds (as you will see from the photos) are peaceful and beautiful.

Fantastic service, nothing is too much for the good people here - even an embarrassing mistake where I erred when coding the safe and had my passport locked in it 15 minutes before I had to check out was handled with quiet efficiency. All the staff were extremely helpful.

Security was very good and you felt safe and like you were in a sanctuary. It was a wonderful hotel, the only pity was that I spent very little time there due to my business commitments. I'd love to go back with my lovely wife and really enjoy the place at leisure

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank David P
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback about Trident, Gurgaon.

The hotel as you have noticed is built like a resort and is characterised by reflection pools, green lawns, fire mashaals, domes and arches thus making it a favourite destination for business as well as leisure travellers.

We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the staff responsiveness to be excellent. Your positive comments have been communicated to our team.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

It was my anniversary cum birthday weekend getaway. The hotel staff made sure they lived by their slogan 'we create memories.'
We went with our 4 year old and not a single staff member left any stone unturned in giving us the best comforting stay. Would recommend this hotel chain a must experience even when you travel with your children.
Thank you to each person working so hard to make people feel like royalty.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2015

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that you highly recommend all guests to try our hotel for stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

We stayed at the Trident for the second time in July, again staying twice for one night each time at the end of the India part of our holiday and then following our Sri Lanka part ahead of our flight back home.

Ahead of our stay the Trident team were very accommodating by allowing us to store our excess bags 2 days before we were due to check in. Then again we did the same as we headed to Sri Lanka.

The pick up from the airport was smooth, 2 very nice Audi A6 transferred us to the hotel, both drivers were courteous and made us feel welcome during the short drive.

Check in was again a painless task. The rooms we booked were Superior Deluxe and were well appointed with the space and quality of fittings top notch.

As we moved around the hotel the staff remembered our names and never once did we need to open a door for ourselves.

Meal times were again of a very high standard, great choice, good price, and very nice food. The service for all meals was first class. When there was a slight confusion regarding the Pizzas our daughters ordered from room service, the head chef couldn't do enough to make up for it and the following morning he came over to our table and again apologised and proceeded to handle all of our breakfast order - this certainly wasn't needed but was a very nice touch.

When we again stayed prior to flying home the service was exceptional too. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a suite which was very very nice indeed - so much space and another level of quality again.

All in all although this hotel is primarily a business hotel I would always recommend it for leisure, especially at the start an end of your holiday.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out and posting such a detailed feedback about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the service exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 5 night.at 18 - 23 july.
I think is Very recomended hotel..perfect hotel..nice room..nice staff..good location near from indira gandhi airport..amazing architecture
Feels like home

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Overall, a wonderful place for a quick break.

Positives: Pretty place, lovely architecture, beautiful lilies replaced everyday, decent rooms, breakfast spread, overall restaurant menu spread, hospitality of staff all across, ease of check-in. There were a few celebrities in the hotel at the same time and even when we were sitting in the same restaurant, there was no dip in service for others. That was unusual to see in India. I could go on and on...

Negatives: Really difficult to list anything here :)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such an appreciative review on Trip Advisor.

It gives me immense satisfaction that we succeeded in delighting you with our service, quality of food and other facility.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 22 July 2015

On our last stop on our two week journey, my son and I spent 2 days here and it was a great send-off to our perfect adventure to India! We were graciously greeted and treated. Even sous-chef, Mohan Soni, made us feel like royalty with her magnificent sushi and generous hospitality. My son and I topped off our regal trip with a fun-filled evening experience only to wake to a delicious breakfast buffet! Our tears will be camouflaged with the monsoon rain…must return!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about Trident, Gurgaon.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive comments about the hotel and in particular of Mohan are deeply appreciated. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to him and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging him to strive for higher levels of excellence.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I was in staying in Trident Regency for 3 days for a business trip in May 2015 the hotel captured my heart with it's layout..... the layout is the prime attraction of the hotel. The hotel has only two storeys and it's almost spread like a resort. But everything chic that a resort lacks, Trident has it.

The staff is extremely courteous and hospitable. I fell sick on the second night, and they took care of me like I was at home. The Chef - Saudamini would call me not only to ask me what I would like to eat but also advise me on some healthy dishes that she said she would especially make for me..... at the end of the stay, the Chef came to my room and presented me with a lovely green scarf from Fab India. That was such a sweet gesture. Well, even if you don't read my review, do take a look at the pictures.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone at Trident for making my stay wonderful despite my heath!

Room Tip: Choose a pool / water view room....its lovely when they do the lighting in the evenings