Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$64
US$62
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$197
US$145
  • Restaurant
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$117
US$87
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$49
Clarens Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$66
US$56
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$77
Orbitz.com
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$221
US$160
Hotels.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$367
US$189
1,281 results
All reviewswater featuressaffron restaurantan oasiswater bodiesbeautiful hotelpool viewnew delhibusiness tripclose to the airportexcellent servicedelhi airportbusiness districtambience mallhotel staffin room diningcilantroindia
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Stayed for a few days before a trip to Jodphur and as an ex regular the hotel has maintained its high standards throughout. We were upgraded to a suite (many thanks) and everything was great, Cilantro is still good and with a new menu. Food was a bit slower than i remember but we were not in a hurry. Very few of the staff from when i was a regular visitor 18 months ago still remain except the young man who used to hold the doors open for guests but now works front of house (Rohit, ? who has recently had a baby) who greeted us like long lost friends, which was lovely. Sitting around the pool is lovely with water and cold towels provided by attentive staff but at the weekends, especially Sunday the work crowd arrive and mobile phone use is rife. I really do not want to listen to other peoples elongated work related calls and the staff should remind guests of the same. Anyone who was there at the same weekend as us would have noticed a performance from a female guest and her partner where she clearly decided that posing in the briefest of swimwear for her partner in provocative poses (she wasn't even attractive) was appropriate and when she was not making a spectacle of herself she was on video calls to her friends speaking at the top of her voice. Behaviour like that should be dealt with by the pool staff as it ruined it for the other guests. The Trident is still my favourite hotel in Gurgaon, the property is low rise, spectacular and calming but the small details are what elevate hotels from good to great.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NickfamilyKent
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Amazing property which is well maintained.. very good front desk staff.. specially gaurav.. amazing breakfast pool and spa..rooms are also very modern n well maintained. Spread over 7 acres of land.. some golf carts would be ideal

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you stay at the hotel.

My team and I are delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services provided during your stay and that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team and especially with Gaurav.

Thank you for being our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I stayed here twice in May and June 2017. Definitely has a 5 Star and new feel about the place and very well maintained. About 30 minute from DEL airport so a nice option if you are flying in or out and want to be close. They also offer day rooms subject to availability if flying out early AM.

Property: Expansive (to the point of almost being wasteful given the limited land in Delhi) and feels like a royal compound. Marble and high ceilings throughout and various water features and nice large outdoor pool located centrally in the hotel compound. Rooms are located around the pool area and it can be a bit of a walk to and from the lobby to your room.

Restaurant and Bar: Really nice bar just off the lobby with specials and happy hour pricing on select drinks. Restaurant had nice offering of both India veg and meat dishes as well as more English/Continental entrees. Plenty of good wines to chose from.

Rooms: New and modern layout with good use of space and huge by India hotel standards. Electrical and light controls are a bit of a pain and over complicated and suggest using the bedside controller over the wall units. Bathrooms were well appointed and modern with nice big shower, great water pressure and hot. If you travel much in India you know that getting all three of those can be challenging.

Shuttle car available to the airport but you need to arrange for it at least 4 hours ahead since it is a town car.

Overall, I would have given it 5, if not for the layout being a bit too large and a couple chinks in the armor via food in the bar and reservation service booking me into the Mumbai, not the Delhi Trident. Restaurant was excellent as was the service everywhere. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lobby side lower level near the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ColdCorona
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us

We are grateful for your appreciation on the rooms, ambience but most of all the dedication of our team who strive to craft a memorable stay for our guests each and every time.

Your words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

This place sure does have an amazing ambiance, full marks for the structure and ambiance but they served me Kurkurre with Drinks and veg starters in the form of Paneer Tikka was also not good so cant vouch for the food but worth a visit once.

Stayed: July 2016
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

As you may have noticed that the ambience of the hotel is unlike any other city hotel. The hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, manicured lawns, domes ,arches and fire mashals for complete tranquility and rest.

I note with concern your feedback regarding your experience whilst dinning with us. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight that we do not serve " Kurkure" at our hotel. May I request you to please send me your contact number so that I may personally call you to understand your observations in detail. You could write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@tridenthotels.com

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that you will give me and my team the opportunity to be of service again.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I have to say I have travelled all over the world and whilst I thought the service in Singapore and Thailand was excellent, I had not yet visited India, the team at the Trident are beyond good, not only is the service, food, room, pool etc first class the guys and girls are really genuine and go out there way to make your stay as comfortable and hassle free as possible. The attention to detail and the selection of cocktails expertly mixed and served by Hitmanshu at the lobby bar should not be missed, equally if you want to know where to go in Delhi, Gaurav is a wealth of information whilst also providing first class service in the restaurant alongside his team, I will definitely be back.....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefan J
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving this gracious review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am happy to read that you felt welcomed throughout your stay with us and that your time was well spent at our hotel.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team and especially with Himanshu and Gaurav and I am sure it will motivate them to deliver higher levels of service to esteemed guests like yourself.

We look forward for your continued patronage.