“Stay experience”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Ranked #32 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 12 October 2014

From a perspective of located of the national highway it is always an advantage, however the locality is not very exciting and the hotel is nestled in the mids of warehouses and factories which can be a little disturbing. Well all this gets compensated with the kind hospitality one receives from the hotel staff in all the departments kitchen, F&B and the front office staff. And what is commendable is that this hotel also employs differently abled employees. Overall a decent stay for business travelers

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank anujxsingh
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.uv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon

Reviewed 11 October 2014

I stayed at this hotel last week, choose this as it was the nearest to my office. This facility is quiet small but it packs a punch. The rooms are neat, and comfortable to stay in. The service levels are excellent. And the messages displayed across the lobby are fun! The food was also great, but a bit on the higher side on pricing. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend to people looking to stay for a day or two.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank RahulMK

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I have been a regular guest to Lemon Tree for the past few years and become Platinum member. I am enjoying my stay with joy each time I stay there with the good ambiance and staff hospitality.

Especially Deepak Yadav from restaurant amongst other other staff has been very good at his work and hospitality he has been providing me with is highly appreciable. Each he receive me very well and respectful. He very nicely understand my need and fulfill it with out any fail. I would like to appreciate Deepak Yadav's hospitality towards and his sincerity amongst who have been good at me.

1  Thank kirancdai

Reviewed 20 September 2014

This hotel is good for a short business stay. Rooms are simple but clean. The bathrooms are small and basic. The good thing is that there are all facilities in the rooms included complimentary coffee and tea. There is a restaurant open 24h a day which offers both indian and international food.
The bad thing is the location, since it is a hotel squeezed between buildings

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Good food and stay was pleasant. Had couple of issues in coordinating with the Room Service team there as I don't know Hindi. Otherwise it was good. However people should note that the over all Ambiance is not as great as other Lemon Tree accommodations that I have seen. Good for the Price but.

Room Tip: They have a wing blocked as non smoking. If you don;t smoke, you can ask them to allot a room in thi...

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Lemon tree, udyog vihar - i booked the hotel online. never seen this place. once i entered the hotel i was impressed. After checking in and entering the room i was very impressed. though the rooms were not very big but whatever the size , they were very comfortable with almost all facilities. very clean , well done up rooms and excellent room service. no need to go into traffic for food. just go to their restaurant . they serve very good food. the staff there is good , food quality is good , lot of choice of food. price - ok. overall a budget hotel with star facilities i must say. there should be more hotels like this. breakfast - just superb with limited but sufficient diushes.

Room Tip: any room , no particular choice. just stayed overnight and found my room good enough.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Reviewed 1 September 2014

The hoel is good to stay if you are on a business visit and do not expect anything in the hotel except come back from work and have a good sleep. The restaurant is costly in the hotel. The staff is friendly and the service was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business