“Very Unlike a Lemon Tree.”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Ranked #40 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have stayed at the Lemon Tree in Aerocity on several occasions on short business visits to NCR and always found it to be a very affordable and cheerful place to spend a night! The Lemon tree in Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon was quite a letdown!
While the good cheer and hospitality was just the same - ever smiling pro-active young crew, the infrastructure was grossly lacking! The electricity failed on 2 occasions, the bathroom ventilation just didn't function, Iron sent to the room leaked but just wouldn't heat up, TV remotes didn't work, free wifi would just not connect, and several such small niggles. What compensated for almost all of them was the very prompt response of the team to every complaint and request. We weren't spending big bucks at a luxury hotel - so most of these shortcomings we could handle! What we just couldn't was the breakfast spread - charged in our case, not complimentary! Stale cut fruits, empty food bowls, chewy vadas, insipid coffee...
Lemon Tree team - a few corrections here would go a long way!

Room Tip: Basic cheap and cheerful accommodation!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Been here for a couple of days for a short holiday trip. Rooms are small but strategically designed to serve all your purposes. Everything is nicely arranged without making you claustrophobic. Decor is really good and professional. Color coordination of every object is perfect. Round the clock service is extremely convenient. The most appreciated thing is the attitude and behaviour of the staff, specially Deepak and Rahul.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.uv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Hotel is very good with such a good ambiance. Front office people were so nice Rahul make my stay comfortable there as I was solo traveler he helped me with everything. Such a nice and polite person. Nice place to stay with family, friend or alone. Within your budget with free wi-fi and good places nearby. Co-operative people in hotels, room service on time.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

It was a business trip and I had a really good time while staying in Lemon Tree. Good rooms & services, very helpful staff special mention to Pawan from Citrus Cafe- energetic,polite n very good at his service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 May 2017

It was a outstanding experience in Hotel Lemon Tree. I spent good time in Hotel with my friends. Foods, Washroom, Room and other facilities were nicely maintained. Mainly Front Office were doing their work properly and nicely. Mr. Rahul doing their job well and good. And I appreciate him for their work. And Hotel staff and Front Office and foods all facility are superb.

Room Tip: Rooms, A/C, floors and fully sunny & large were nicely maintained.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017

It was a great experience with lemon tree hotel. All over experience was above expectations. Ambience of the hotel is very good,rooms are little small but comfortable with all amenities placed .The food was very good served within the time period .All over staff is very nice and well hospitalised with a smiling face and helping hand. A special thanks to ajay, deepak yadav and jitender made my stay comfortable and memorable. Thank you all guys and thank you lemon tree hotel. For the next time i'll disturb you definitely. Thank you so much guys.

Room Tip: Room was very small.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohit S

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

it was a great pleasure to be there! i spend some good time there! i was there for a business and thing were not funny as expected. they made my trip pretty exciting to delhi . My business trip was converted to a holiday trip a was asked for a review there. every thing was were nice form my hotel room to the washroom, there were maintained nicely . they took good care of me. Special thanks to Deepak during my dinner with a word and pleasant smile every time i looked for help out . thank u for making every thing so pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo