“Amazing food thank to chef Taj Mohammed”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #2 of 318 Restaurants in Panchkula
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food at Safron restaraunt, J.W. Marriott Chnadigarh, India. I have had food all over Chandigarh but this is the top restaurant according to me. Superior quality of food and service compare to many other top restaurants in India. Chef Taj Mohammed has made a great impact on this restaurant. With his presence the food has tasted good for a long time retaining the quality of food. The effort made during the festivals is very extensive.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

A personal touch is what sets Indian hotels apart and heres where J.W Marriott gets it right every time. The chef is around at every table doing that extra bit ensuring you take back not just a full stomach but a happy memory. No wonder I choose Marriott for my special stays.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hosts Papi and Chef Taj for the way they made us feel special. Mutton starters and main course was excellent and beyond comparison. Pan Kulfi stole the show. Papi is a lovely lady who made us feel comfortable with her smile and hospitable attitude. Cant forget the special song dedicated to my husband on his bday. Cake was awesome. This post cant be complete without mentioning Rahul....who helped us with the bookings.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Team of Saffron under Ishant - Vishal Guleria and his fellow staffers did the most amazing setting and decorations for my birthday party ! From the food to the service , it was a memorable experience for me ! Can’t thank them enough ! Little touches from the candles , flowers and a lovely card to service with a smile made my day ! Thanks again

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

The quality of service and care that he individually provided is excellent. His Paan Kulfi was to die for. Will always come back for more Kulfi. Thanks

1  Thank Sammy S