US$57
US$19
US$51
US$41
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Citrus Manali Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

US$121
Hotel Vintage(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$24
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$40
  • Restaurant
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$16
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

All reviewsduck pondbalcony roomswimming poollibrary bartravel desksnow clad mountainsroyal suitemr sanjaycentral heatingplace to staybuffet spreadbuffet dinnerbeautiful propertytable tennismemorable stayrestaurant staffroom service
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

A best hotel to stay at Manali....
Interesting matter to be taken to notice is that, the very few part of great Himalaya which bear snow in Himachal Pradesh, in the month of September, is clearly visible from the hotel's balcony.....
Another good matter is that, every minor facilities in hotel were taken good care of, even in the 'off-season' time.
Only confusion was, because of GST, they had to temporarily suspend the provisions like complimentary breakfast which might have been solved by time...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Abhilash J
Puneetbhambi, General Manager at Manuallaya -The Resort Spa in the Himalayas, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you liked the views and the rooms of our resort. Our locations offers a 360 degree view of the Beas Valley. Your comments on the breakfast have been noted.
We look forward to your next visit and stay with us.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2017

After countless visits to Manali, I have been lucky enough to stumble upon a place like ManuAllaya. Nestled away in a palette of natural beauty - acres of apple orchards, flowing rivers, on the slopes of Old Manali hills, the sheer size and beauty of the property took me by surprise.

The resort had everything to offer - breathtaking views, comfortable rooms, courteous staff, delicious food, turned my trip around from a simple stay to absolute luxury.

I'm usually not the kind of of a person who likes to stay in at a hotel, but with array of amenities at your disposal - spell binding view of the hills, heated pool, fully functional gym, spa, library bar, adventure actives and acres of lush gardens; I ended up spending more time at the resort than outside.

The staff is highly courteous and cordial. They ensured to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I'd like to thank Mr. Puneet Bhambi (GM) and Mr. Ravi (Bell Captain) for accommodating all my requirements without any hiccups through the course of my stay.

I have traveled across multiple countries (10+) and stayed at the best of hotels. I can safely list ManuAllaya as one of my best experiences. If you are looking to explore nature with luxury, this is the place to be.

Perfect example of a good hotel and great staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Prajwal K
Puneetbhambi, General Manager at Manuallaya -The Resort Spa in the Himalayas, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating us the best. It is a privilege for the hotel to have an ambassador in you. Your kind and genuine appreciation for the team is a big source of encouragement.
We at Manuallaya understand the value of our guests suggestions and our endeavor is to continuously add value activities and facilities that are enjoyed by them.
We hope to have you again with us.

Regards

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Right from the point we checked in to the resort, till the day we left, the Manuallaya team ensured we had the best time.
The magnificent property, surrounded by apple orchards, houses heated swimming pool, spa, gym & outdoor games, gardens with beautiful flowers and a helipad with a picturesque view of the hills. It's accessibility to the rest of Manali is a plus.
The first things I look for during my stay are cleanliness, comfort and safety. And all these aspects were well taken care of.
The view from our room was breathtaking, opening up to the mountains. Their front desk assists you with tour planing and transportation. The amazing cafe culture and local insights on shopping were great tips we received from the GM, Mr. Puneet Bhambi.
Whether visiting with friends or family, I'd recommend Manuallaya to be your base.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanvi J
Puneetbhambi, General Manager at Manuallaya -The Resort Spa in the Himalayas, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and choosing to stay with us.

We are truly humbled by your recognition. The entire team are delighted to know that they were able to add to your experience at Manuallaya, Manali.

Our team combined with our location makes this resort a truly unique destination.

I thank you again for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was for 6 days in Manali. Out of which one day was purely left for us to explore the resort. The place is so huge,beautiful and self-sufficient(swimming pool, spa, skating area, discotheque, restaurants, gardens, indoor games,etc.) in itself that you could be in the luxury of the modern well-equipped rooms and yet have the feel of the hills as soon as you peep out of the window or take a stroll in lawns. It is well located so that you can reach any part of Manali in like 10 minutes, or to various nearby tourist spots in a very reasonable time.
I must mention the cordial staff at ManuAllaya because having to get your room cleaned or some packaged food cooked, just a ring away, is a blessing which a cleanliness freak foodie dreads.
I would also like to mention that other guests are also up to the mark, living up to the sanctity of such a wonderful place which you would love to call your abode while in the Himalayas.
The highlight should be the riverside view and apple trees around the resort as you breathe in the fresh Himalayan air.
PS : If you own a chopper of yours, the hotel has helipads(need I mention again, helipads) just in case you want to fly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nehaaaaaaaaa

Dear Guest,

I am most appreciative of your review.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and it warms my heart to read that you were able to carry back fond memories. I am grateful for your gracious comments on the location, ambiance and the hospitality.

The team is indebted by your praise and recommendation and look forward to the prospect of seeing you return soon for a stay with us to explore more of Manali.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I visited Manu Allaya with a group of friends and we were spell bound by the size and beauty of the property. It'll easily be the biggest property in Manali.
They have a duck pool and a rabbit farm along with beautiful flower gardens. Add the wonder view of the hills around, makes it one of the most beautiful places I've stayed in.
The hotel staff is very courteous, the bell captain Ravi was very sweet and ensured that we never have any problems.
The food is delicious too. I'd recommend their Indian food which is gob smackingly good.
Additionally, they also have a library bar and a heated pool which ensures you're always occupied with some activity or the other. Moreover, the hotel arranges for treks and other adventure activities without any hassle.

If you're looking for a holiday to just relax and enjoy the beauty of nature, Manu Allaya is the place for you. A wonderful experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debnil B
Puneetbhambi, General Manager at Manuallaya -The Resort Spa in the Himalayas, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Manuallaya, Manali and taking out your valuable time to share your thoughts. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience here.

At Manuallaya, we always strive to provide our guests a memorable stay with personalized services and are glad that we could exceed your expectations.

We would be privileged welcoming you back at Manuallaya always.

Regards,