See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I will Like to share with you all that i had stayed in this resort during my Summer holidays and it had totally met my expectations, Rooms were good and the environment of this resort is like heaven. If you are planning for a vacation in Manali then you can stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I had visited this resort with my family it was a great experience. We had played a lot of games here. I must say that if you are in the mood of adventure and you have some holiday time then go manali and stay here. Nice experience.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

I would recommend all the tourists to make a comfortable stay at 'Hilltone Resorts And Spa'.This was the best experience a traveller or a family can have.
The courteous staff was the usp of this place.
It is a mixture of nature and architectural beauty and one can find peace in the combination.
The rooms are beautifully carved out and it would not be wrong to say that their hygiene is their first priority.
It's a thumbs up for every traveller who wants new adventures and perfection at tips.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I went their in august 2016. It was the great scenery there are the trees of the apple with apple . It was a great place comfort with friends. A beautiful river with a great sound flows behind the resort I love this resort and its location and the staff there is very polite and the food was very tasty. I recommend this resort for stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

i will recommand all tourist to move in hilltone resorts! its facilities are amazing! there is game zone, swings, swimming pool, spa facility and gym. they cook hyginic food as i have seen the kitchen! there is a play ground, badminton court, DJ floor, well designed rooms.. overall i like hilltone resorts and spa, its a comfort zone.

Stayed: September 2016