“7 Stars out of 5, The word that comes to me is...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of property
Common balcony
Chandratal Lake
Bonfire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
akshayy39
“7 Stars out of 5, The word that comes to me is simply “Wow””
Reviewed December 31, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Idyllic Inn, The word that comes to me is simply “Wow”, We travelled from Jaipur and spent 3 days here from 24rth – 27th Dec, The place was just fantastic – Very neat and clean, The interaction with Sanil started well in advance before our actual trip and this made us even more comfortable, Sanil was in constant touch with us before our trip in sending us actual updates of Manali.

I would strongly recommend Idyllic Inn as a place to stay, very peaceful and quite surroundings, If you wish to cook on your own you don’t even need to think twice, The bungalow has a full equipped kitchen with the minutest of the details kept in mind by Sanil and Deepika. My kids enjoyed a lot and we still miss the awesome hospitality of Sanil and Deepika.

The surroundings are also great, The kids found pets to play with and they had a gala time.

If you ask me to rate Idyllic Inn on a scale of 5 stars, I would give it a “7”.

Just superb and great.

Akshay and Family

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Jan 2018
Thank you Akshay for taking out time and reviewing us so highly! This will certainly help us in making the stay of all our future guests as memorable as it can get. The new annex will be ready by April’18 and we would surely love to host you and family again.
Thank you once again by Entire Idyllic Inn family:)
hkapoor20...
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful location, peaceful surroundings with scented apple orcids around the property. Far from all hussle bussle of city life. Zero traffic.
Property is beautifully maintained with soothing eye catching mountains and river around. We got balcony room and view was stunning.Apple garden is in property we enjoyed fresh apples along our stay daily.

Sanil the owner is very cooperative snd friendly, he personally take care of his guests, with his help we have done para gliding and other tours.

Food was amazing all prepared by his mom and very warmly served by sanil’s wife Deepika. They wont let you feel that you are guest and treat you like your family member.

Overall experience was beautiful. We would love to come again. Rooms are cleaned and well maintened. If you loves nature and peace this place is a must visit in your list.

20 Nov 2017
Thank you Harpreet Ji for such positive and descriptive review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hoping for many more visits in future:)
Florencia...
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Best Place to Stay in Manali”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Was staying in Idyllic Inn for my 8 days in Manali and it is a lovely place. The cottage has a very relaxed atmosphere and well maintained.
Clean room with free amenities(shampoo conditioner, tea, coffee etc), great location, freshly prepared homemade breakfast, and I love the view from their balcony.
Even the owner, Mr.Sanil helped to arrange our 2 days trip to Spiti Valley and yoga class, which is become a memorable experience for us.
Highly recommended and would definitely book it again for our next stay in Manali.

5 Nov 2017
Thank you Oka for reviewing us so highly! We also loved hosting you during Diwali an Spiti tour was awesome. As you now know we could also plan Meditation and Vipasana session apart from Yoga classes. Please do plan soon as there is plenty to see aka Leh trip next time:)
ShikharK3...
“Beautifully located and maintained, very welcoming hosts!”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Loved staying in this property in the middle of apple orchards. Anands are a great host and ensure every bit to make your experience a memorable one. Beautifully located and maintained, delicious home cooked food, and very welcoming hosts. Strongly recommended!

6 Sep 2017
Thank you Shikhar for reviewing us! We would surely love to have you and your gang back:)
Khouzema...
“Serene, homely experience in an excellent location”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Idyllic Inn in Manali in July. Sanil, wife Deepika and mom were excellent hosts with fresh organic breakfast every morning. We were a group of 8 adults and 4 kids and the house was very spacious and clean. They were also excellent people to talk to about places to visit in and around Manali. The house is in a very green surrounding. This made the stay very peaceful. If we visit Manali again we would stay at this very same location.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Aug 2017
Thank you Khouzema for reviewing us! It was really good to host your family and we hope to have you back soon:)
Mohit C
Jodhpur, India
“Perfect home stay”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I went to Manali with my family in May 2017. This property what I feel is the best home stay property in Manali.Acrualky this property is run by a family and their jobs are well Defined.Everybody is perfect in their job profile. Food is yummy especially Aunty special pindi chana. Salil your non veg cooking is just perfect.I just cannot forget the trip.Thanks to Idyllic Managment team .

21 Jul 2017
Thank you Mohit ji for reviewing us! We are glad that you liked the food and amenities.
Katie J
“An unforgettable escape”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I wasn't planning on retreating to the mountains during my time in Delhi, but before I knew it, I was on the overnight bus to Manali. Arriving at the Idyllic Inn (thank you, TripAdvisor!) and with its lush greenery, I knew I was in for a treat. The property manager, Sanil, along with his gracious wife, Deepika, were generous with their time & effort. I was able to settle in immediately, my room was spacious, & the view was mesmerising. Relaxing at the inn, whether in the orchard or by the nearby tributary, is easily the best way to pass the day. Still, there's so much hiking to be done and historical temples riddle the local villages. Traveling solo was a little worrying at first but the property manager had loads of recommendations that set me on the right track. Needless to say, my short stay was far from sufficient but it certainly helped revive my spirits before I set off on the road again. It also helped that the scrumptious dinners were all prepared with love by Deepika!

17 Jul 2017
Thank you Katie for reviewing us! We have located some very serene spots near our Cottage which are safe for solo travellers away from the commercial areas. It would really be awesome to have you back soon:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing