See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

The best hotel to stay with.. Staff is really helpful and moreover... Good service... Amazing rooms and views... Greenery every where around the corner of the hotel... Amazing and tasty food to enjoy...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

This was my tour to manali and we stay in Hotel lifestyle manali. I recommend to other to stay here. Hospitality is awsome and food is very good. Rooms are very clean and view from hotel is also beautiful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to manali n we chose to stay with this hotel, we had a very comfortable stay and would like to recommend this hotel to others as well, very spacious and clean rooms, delicious food, friendly people.. would love to stay again :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Lifestyle M, Manager at Hotel Lifestyle Manali, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Guest

Warm Greetings From Lifestyle Manali!!

Thank You For Your Lovely Feedback. It Was Really A Pleasure Hosting You. We Assure You Better Services in Your Next Visit.

Thanks & Regards
Nikhil Kapila

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel,,,,,,,,,,,,,
No heater ,, its chargable if u want. Othewise good hotel , rooms , food is also good ,,,,,,,,,,
I think better to take hotel near mall road as many hotels r there and local site seeing are nearby,,,,,,

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

One of the best restaurants I had the pleasure of going to. I was staying next door at the alokik resort. But they only had vegetarian food ...so I was walking down the road and noticed this hotel had a very big restaurant. And in manali there’s a lot of road side food places and smaller restaurants with low quality foods ..I’m so glad I came here. Wow amazing decor and decorations. Super friendly staff and five star service. The chicken noodles were the best I had in a longggg time ....well priced ....if ur in the area this is the clear winner.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TripCritic151

Dear Guest

Warm Greetings From Lifestyle Manali!!

Thanks & Regards