New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

and 1 more site!
The Holiday Resorts & Cottages
Ranked #2 of 282 Speciality Lodging in Manali
vadodara
“best hotel & people to stay with whenever you are in Manali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

I have been to Holiday cottages in March this year.. I spent four nights there.. the service and response i have received is just brilliant..I have experience of stay in many hotels across the globe.. but personal care and response we have been given here was outstanding and top of all..
Roshanji, the owner himself replies your call on his cell even at 6 AM in the morning, is something really appreciable..
Ashokji had also given us a classic service during our stay.. good food, best location, inall value for money..and unforgettable experience..

Room Tip: if you are going from Delhi to Manali by Volvo..do check with Hotel..they might have got better rate...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Roshan T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts & Cottages, responded to this review, 19 September 2016

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts & Cottages Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

09816003359, 09418154959

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed in Holiday Cottages for 3 nights with my family and had 2 rooms booked for us. We arrived at the hotel late in the evening but had a very pleasant surprise on arrival. The first look at the hotel itself is very reassuring that you have made the right choice given we made a internet booking based on reviews. The staff was very welcoming and the checkin made easy. The rooms were modern with contemporary looks, excellent decor of wood finishing, all necessities, cosy on a cold day, big enough rooms. The surprise of the room came in the morning when we opened up the curtains to some fabulous views of Valley and Mountains. It was an experience sitting in the balcony soaking in the views and sunshine. Another great thing about the hotel really is the food - Every meal we had was fantastic and the taste could beat any of the best hotels in Mumbai. Although the place is a bit away from the market and a fair distance up the hill we didnt feel the inconvinience with our own car. Anyway you wont get the best views sitting in the market you had to be on a mountain to get those views!!
Overall it was an awesome experience for the entire family and I would recommend Holiday Cottages for your stay in Manali

Room Tip: Go for Valley facing rooms!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank SingodiaM

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

We had opted the Honeymoon package with car facility in April. We called before reaching Manali Bus stand & Hotel's cab was already waiting for us.
Cottages are just awesome with breathtaking views of snow clad mountains. Rooms are super clean with all facilities. Rooms are spacious with heater.

They are very flexible with the check in/out timings as if you reach early you will get early check in, if you want to leave late you will be given extended check out.

Best part is that Roshan Thakur (Owner) is personally involved for Guest hospitality and himself takes care of all things, including booking, travelling, sightseeing, and customer satisfaction. Also the staff is good- Especiall Nihal who always wore a smile on his face.

Really awesome experience. and too Sum it up-- Just Excellent Place to Visit.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

I was planning a trip to manali for my honeymoon in the month of March 2012. Based on trip advisor ratings I decided to go ahead with Holiday Cottage as I prefered cottages rather than hotels. I'm from Hyderabad and had no clue about this hotel and my decision was purely based on the ratings. So I contacted hotel owner Mr.Roshan who was very accomodating and ready to help and received the itenary of my trip. He made all the bookings including to and fro Bus tickets from Delhi to Manali and also local sight seeing.On arrival at Manali we had a car sent by cottage to pick us up and when we reached the cottage we was more than happy looking at it. It was well managed facility with good view of the himalayas. Even the room service guys were also dressed neatly and provide us with hot & good food when needed. The cottage has a fire place, seperate area for dining and bedroom with heater facility. Since we visited at the end of March 2012 temperature was moderate during day time and cold during night and early morning. So we enjoyed the fire place all through our stay along with a wine bottle provided as complimentary by the cottage.Even the cabs that are arranged for local sight seeing are neat and drivers are very friendly and also act as a guide ;)

The food provided by restaurant is hot & tasty and so need not worry about it. But you will have to order it early so that they can make the purchase of the vegetables based on the order. They prepare with fresh vegetables rather than using the refrigerated ones.

I would recommend this hotel for any purpose of stay in Manali and specially for honeymooners as it gives a lot of privacy to make a memorable stay.

Room Tip: If you are a family of four then book a double bedroom cottage which would give you a feeling of sta...
1 Thank Duggu23

Patna
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

it is realy good experience to stay at Holliday cottage Manali during my honeymoon trip, Rooms are clean and staff is much cooperative. Mr. Roshan(Owner) is personally involved for Guest hospitality and i recomment to visit at this hotel.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed as a group for two nights on 6 and 7 April and got cottage 3. Its a nice duplex with wonderful view. The room are spacious and clean. The food was served at another cottage of the same owner across the street. The food was homely but the service was slow.
The staff was helpful and had arranged for transportation to Gulabo for sightseeing at reasonable price.
The place is away from main road and that rules out going back to the main city unless you have your own vehicle
Overall a good place to stay however don't expect service levels of a star property.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Very nice view from room.
Pick up/drop from bus stand.
Food quantity/quality is nice.
Staff is very polite.
Trust the people in this hotel.

Suggestions from a Manali trip : If you stay in this hotel try to trust the hotel staff as it will save you from being robbed by agents. Manali/Shimla are places where your holidays seem to end faster as ur wallet tends to become lighter faster than anticipated. Thus try to get information regarding "Hired Clothings", "Skiing", "ParaGliding", "SLR Camera Photography", "Guide" before you go for sight seeing. I did not do these things and got into the trap of an agent/driver and you will not realise how swiftly i spent money for actually nothing. (Bengali people can have Bengali food in "Gompa Monestry" which is close to the bus stand.)