All reviewsholiday cottagevalue for moneyspecial thanksplace to staybedroom cottageexcellent hospitalityvisit manalimountain viewsnowy mountainsthe hotel staffcomfortable stayexcellent viewhome away from homewonderful experiencebreakfast and dinnerrooms are excellentsuper deluxe room
Reviewed March 20, 2018

The rooms are really big with complete wooden interiors. Private balcony for each room. I have booked Garden Deluxe. With freezing temperatures we didn't look for a room heater as it was warm until we open the balcony doors. Continuous flow of hot water in the bathroom and also on the washbasin would make you more comfortable. Food was really excellent. All staffs were friendly. Highly Recommended for family travellers. Thanks to the Holiday resorts team to make our vacation more memorable

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Selvam5783
ROSHAN T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Greeting "The Holiday Resorts,Cottages & Spa Manali"

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Resort. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Resorts and attentiveness of the staff.

Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Property is really very good , whole staff is very helpfull (from reception to dinning guys). would special thanks to ashishji in reception . food quality we all liked it (Specially JAIN Food). we had played some games in group which hotel member co-operated us. Overall i would recommend every one who wanna book this hotel , also it would be fair according to me if you wanna compare with club mahindra......

Special thanks to whole team of Holiday resorts / cottages & spa.
Had best days..

Room Tip: Super view with Good Food
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank malay s
ROSHAN T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2018

What a beautiful property!! The hotel is absolutely beautiful with huge rooms with balconies. I just love the wooden feel once you enter the rooms and the view out of the balcony just amazing. The staff is really friendly and the food is out of this world. I was here with my wife and I just did not want to leave.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
ROSHAN T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights with my friends . The location of the cottage is a bit far from the main city center .

There is no public transport available from this place . And Bachelors cannot stay here . Only couples can stay or family can stay .

But we were stags and we got the permission to Stay as a special case .

We book the Maharaja suite . Except for the interiors , there was nothing as compared to the name . There were no permanent heaters . We had to request one and it is charged @ 300 per night , but we had to request them to waive it . And they obliged .

They have a restaurant within the cottage . The taste was good but the food is not halal. Buffet Indian breakfast along with a minimum continental was there and also La Carte menu .

There are no heaters in the bathroom and it was a bit tough . Even the water heaters were small and we had to wait in turn to have our bath so as to get the water heated .

I personally feel that the service can be more for the value of money collected .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank shaali33
ROSHAN T, Owner at The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from The Holiday Resort, Cottages & Spa Manali !!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We would like to inform u that all the good property of Manali are bit far from main market area people choose this type of property because they want peace and natures beauty. And the resort is only 3 km from the main market and its not so far. Auto & Taxi are easily available for local transportation.

As you said only couples and families can stay in resort no stags are allowed but for very special case with the approval of MD sir you got permitted to say at hotel. You have asked for room heater, which was provided, on complimentary basis. Even you like the interiors of the room and you shared the pictures of wooden work done in room also,

You have appeased our food; we agreed it was not halal (but on special request we always fulfill that kind of demand also.) rest I apologies that we don’t have heaters in bathroom, but this is your valuable suggestion which is already forwarded to management consideration.

Although you like the services, room interior food etc still you have given Average title for your review, which is little bit confusing
We look forward to your visit sometime soon and also assure that we will customize certain value added services next time to strengthen our future relationship.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Everything about the hotel is good, the property is well maintained, neat and clean, away from the hustle bustle at the same time close to the happening places around. Food is good quality and staff is quite service oriented. I stayed there with my family and my brother's family, we had elderly as well as kids, keeping that in mind it was a very comfortable stay. I will visit again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family