Awsome experience to me during my stay in APPLE COUNTRY in manali...it was really great experience to me..in my honeymoon.I could watch Himalayas from the resturant...i have nothing to comment about it..Hospatality is very good... I had been to Rohtang Pass one day during my trip it was late by the time i reach to hotel for lunch.. i was really impressed with one of the servant who served me..though the lunch time is finished..i was afraid that i may disappoint my wife as we didnt have breakfast that day..but finally we both enjoyed our stay in APPLE COUNTRY(manali) and will visit it again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali