It's one of the few good resorts one can choose from the wide range of options available in the vicinity of manali / old manali.
As the name suggests the place is literally surrounded with apple plantation everywhere and they even welcome you with a glass of apple juice :O
The staff are very friendly and informative, the property has all the amenities in place and the location of the hotel is at a decent distance to keep away from the hustle n bustle of the crowds.
One major heads up / maybe a deal breaker for the non-vegetarians is the fact that this is a pure vegetarian premise, i.e. They don't even serve eggs! Having that said, it's a couple of minutes of walk away from a Himachal tourism hotel where all those carnivorous urges can be catered to..:)
Overall a really good experience and would stay at this place again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Hotel Manali
- Apple Country Resorts Manali