All reviews pure veg mountain view room highest point vegetarian food steam bath log huts area honeymoon suite indoor games non vegetarian room service memorable stay play area excellent hotel value for money courteous staff nice location restaurant staff
Reviewed September 10, 2018

this location surrounding mountains . their are super view. we visited this august . their staff is well supported .so their are so good rooms.me and my wife stay at 3 nights . theier are well decorated rooms .

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward s
Vivek K, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Mr.Edward,
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our Resort and services. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.
We try hard to provide the best possible services to our guests and their satisfaction is our reward.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Location:
The place is surrounded by mountain ranges providing a stunning view. We could just sit on the beautiful lawn with apple and other fruiting trees and gaze at the passing clouds having a hot cup of tea. Birds and dogs drinking from tiny beautiful pool of water, always kept full below a huge rock is an added delight.

Staff:
Hospitality at its best. Warm and friendly staff who addressed our needs, provided much needed welcome drink and Wifi upon entry.

Nearby Awesomeness:
Hadimba Devi and Gatodgaj temple is just a kilometre downhill. The walk admist tall, gigantic and magestic Deodar trees is a memorable experience, not to be missed.

Food:
I highly recommend trying different types of parathas for breakfast. Lunch/Dinner is a little expensive. However, you get good north indian vegetarian food. You can also take free shuttle, provided by the hotel to local bazaar that operates 4 times a day for easy and convenient commute -- A big plus. Mr. Ram, typically drives the shuttle, provides information about local trees, seasonal fruits. He is a very humble and approachable person.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RaghuBS
Vivek K, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Mr.Raghu,
Thank you so much for sparing the time in posting such a wonderful review.
I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at Apple Country Resort – Manali.
Thank you for your gracious comments complimenting the hotel, the rooms, the food, our service and in particular the courtesy extended by the team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with my team (I will share your special appreciation for Mr.Ram as well).
Thank you once again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

This is our first stay in apple country. We are very happy to say that the hospitality is so good here and excellent rooms with. excellent view, whole staff and ambiance made me feel at home, there is one word in my mine, just go for it, Thank you

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank senthilk527
Vivek K, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Mr.Senthil,
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. It really means a lot to me and to every one of our staff.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

This was our third visit to Manali. We (our family & friends) stayed at Apple Country Resort for four nights. I would recommend every individual, group or business traveler if you are looking for serenity, tranquility & class-in-services, this resort is undoubtedly a superior choice. Sweet decorated room, serene location, delightful misty mountains views, apple orchards, beautiful lawn, lovely fine dine - this resort is all about “a blissful experience in Himalayas”. And yes for honeymooners, Big Yes - this resort is an excellent set up to make your stay memorable for lifetime.

Thank you to polite & friendly staff members of the resort for making our moments perfect!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MohitN23
Vivek K, General Manager at Apple Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear Mr.Mohit,

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay in Manali, All I can say is it was just beautiful was start to finish . The staff , the room, the attention to detail and the atmosphere simply perfect. I’ve been lucky enough to stay at this magnificent 5* Resort. They lit candles in the evening for when we returned , the breakfast is delicious . Had a fabulous time and would highly recommend to everyone. Wishing to come back soon.

B R
Sanjeev Jaswal

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Brahmand T

Dear Mr.Jaswal,
Thank you so much for such a lovely review, very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Apple Country. It really means a lot to me and every one of our staff.
We aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to serve you again.