“Memorable stay”

Ranked #6 of 115 Hotels in Manali
Pune, India
“Memorable stay”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed there with my wife for Honeymoon.
It certainly was memorable experience, I hotel helped to make it one.
I had opted for their Honeymoon Package. It was as mentioned on website. Package was reasonably priced. Hotel also made arrangement for travel to & fro from Delhi (at extra charge).
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Room service and Food was excellent. Hotel arranges taxies for sight seeing. Please be careful while trusting those drivers.
Locality of the hotel is average however interiors and rooms are excellent. Hotel has one disco in it.

Room Tip: Select the room after checking out view from it.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DattatrayaDange

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This Hotel is located in New Manali which is an exclellent location. From our Room Window we could direclty see the Himalayas, what more you want. Apart from the the room was very clean, excellent service,infact the staff guided us by telling us to negotiate to atleast 50% on whatever you buy in manali.The food was very tasy and overall a value for money hotel.

Room Tip: Go for Super Deluxe Room from where you can get an amazing view of Himlayas.
2 Thank parvezg
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 23 February 2012

i went thr for my honeymoon this month and blv me it was worth,so romantic place,humble staff,awesome food,staffs behaviour,cleaniness everything was upto the mark..i will suggest every couple to try this out..

Room Tip: regent rooms r spacious and quieter
1 Thank drbhawani08
New Delhi
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were to plan our honeymoon to north India, and for manali, one of my cousin’s suggested me to book this Hotel Honeymoon Inn. On hearing the name for once, I din’t get very food feeling’s about the place, but on further insistence from my cousin and after reading the reviews from tripadvisor, I had gathered enough confidence to book Manali Package for for 4 days/3nts. And correct they were, which I realized very soon on reaching the place. Just the views from our room, the scenery it created was awesome. The hotel is surrounded by magnificent views and the first thing to keep in mind while booking-“book a room facing the valley”.

Journey
We booked a travel package from www.antilogvacations.com , a travel agent specializing in Manali & Shimla packages & got a good discount on Rooms & overall trip including sightseeing etc.Whole trip costed us around 16-17k.We boarded Volvo from New Delhi at 8 pm & reached Manali by 10 am in morning.Volvo journey is better than Car journey

We found the ambience very pleasing, all the place and cleaned up. There rooms are too specious with all amenities. The king size beds and the cozy mattresses were really nice. The Service provided by the hotel was excellent. They were very quick to respond to any of our requests.

Menu items
Although I am very choosey and particular about the food I demand, the hotel had nice multi cuisine food which was to my liking. The quality and the taste of some of the north Indian curries was delightful along with some very affable south Indian stuff, surprised to find that in Manali. You can also try something on the streets, not for any exquisite quality they are to offer, but just for the sake of the atmosphere over there, the lights in the evening give a buzz to the streets.

Location
Just a kilometre and a half from Bus stand, I think of it as a very nice place to stay. Even the pricing, I think is very fair. You can pretty much get rooms from 3-5 k’s in n around the season. I think it’s difficult to get anything much bettr than this in Manali, as of what I have researched. From my side thumbs up!!

Overall
Mate , Manali trip from Delhi wud cost under 20k for two. I would advise to book most of the stuff in advance from a good travel agent & go for a hassle free journey.To save 2-3k , settling for lesser hotels is not advisable

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Manik M
Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel between 1st feb to 7th feb. Excellant in every sense. Service , food quality , ambience everything is fantastic. Hotel Staff is very co-operative. Food is very cheap and best as compare to the outside food in the manali. Recommended for all.

2 Thank tushargoel
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We travelled to Manali in Feb 2012. Stayed at this hotel with my wife for 3 nights. We had booked the hotel through their office in New Delhi and had taken the Super Deluxe rooms with breakfast.

Rooms:
The room was huge. In fact in the cold Manali weather the room was almost too big for the heater to heat efficiently. The bathroom was spacious with a bathtub! The room came with a set of sofas as well. The fittings were all fairly new and in mint condition! The view from the room was to die for!

Food:
Again full marks on the food. The breakfast covered almost all kinds of cuisines and was well presented. The bed tea is also a nice touch!

Service and Hospitality:
It will be difficult for someone to pick a fault with the service or hospitality. It was perfect!

Overall an excellent hotel to choose, if visiting Manali. The property is suitable for families as well. It is located close to the main market place. The taxis will charge Rs 100 for a one-way trip to the market. Autos charge Rs. 50 for the same trip. This hotel is very highly recommended!

Room Tip: I would say a superior room would be better if travelling with your family or if you are in a large...
2 Thank Shubhsd
chandigarh
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed here 2-3 years back (booked thru Ezeego1)... and till date whenever and where ever we go to stay... we compare that place with Honeymoon inn Manali! it has become a benchmark for us. A memorable stay, nice staff, beautiful rooms and amazingly delicious food. will be really happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: Well... The most memorable place for us!
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Pushpender2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
1.8 km away
0.4 km away
Sun Park Resort Manali
Sun Park Resort Manali
#3 of 115 in Manali

Been to Honeymoon Inn Manali? Share your experiences!