All reviews deodar forest nice hotel located small river close to the hotel river crossing manu temple hotel facilities the hotel offers reception staff the general manager beautiful resort place to stay awesome service memorable experience value for money awesome trip excellent food
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my wife. The stay at golden tulip Manali was awesome. Especially the rooms with a beautiful view of river and deodar forest. A warm welcome at the resort itself. Especially anil and prateek make sure my stay should be comfortable. I will come back again. Thanks a lot

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VERMASandeep, General Manager at Golden Tulip Manali, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us.

I am delighted to read that you and your wife enjoyed the facilities and amenities of the hotel and have carried back fond memories of your stay. I will share the same appreciation with Mr. Prateek and Mr. Anil. The team and I will continue to work towards exceeding guest expectations on all aspects.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Superb stay, Hospitable staff, off the box service by Mr. Prateek.
Thumbs up to the Cafe Willow and the CANDLE LIGHT DINNER.
Perfect location to stay in Manali, near the mall, manalsu river and all major spots.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sir,

Thanks for the valuable Feedback.

We are delighted to read your positive feedback for the Golden Tulip Manali Hotel. I and my Golden tulip Manali Management team appreciated for giving us a valuable feedback. I will share the same appreciation with my teammates. Looking forward to see you in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is in old Manali location is fine in front of a small river . Hotel is quite smaller in size then it appear in pic , room size are adequate . Staff is good & go getter attitude haven't face any issue during our stay. Food is fine , not to good not bad , but a good option in Manali , Mr Nanak in front office team is a very helpful & co-operative.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ankur92

Dear sir,

Thank you for your valuable Feedback.

We are happy to see your valuable feedback. As per the review for the food we will surely make it more better to meet up your expectations in taste wise. I will share the same appreciation with Nanak also. Look for ward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

The only best thing about this hotel is Location.

We stayed here for 3 nights and m seriously disappointed with the hotel condition.Rooms are below average not at all near to 4 star condition as they claim.Very difficult to maintian hot and cold water in washrooms.Breakfast I would definitely not give more than 2 out of 5 for food.There was frequent power failures during my stay.LIFT was under maintenance for all 4 days I stayed.Overall Service is average and the house keeping staff is

If u love quality of stay then this place is simply not for you.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Paras0801
Reviewed December 23, 2017

i would highly recommend Golden Tulip to everybody. we had an amazing stay here . The staff is very helpful and will do their best to help you out in every situation. Customer service is at it best and would love to come back here and special thanks to Mr. prateek, who went above and beyond to make our evening memorable .

Room tip: best view , great service , good food
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple