All reviews studio room value for money breakfast buffet hadimba temple hotel is located hotel is excellent an awesome view comfortable stay local sightseeing hot water visited this hotel great experience snow capped mountains off season parking space top floor view from the balcony
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places to stay in Manali. Although it is a bit expensive, the balcony and bath tubs make me feel rejuvenated and refreshed. The customer service is great and the food is also quite tasty. I would recommend their specials. It is also close to Hadimba temple and green forest cafe. If you have a few days or you're with family or On a honeymoon in old manali stay here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Great hotel with value for money. It has an awesome view of the snow covered mountains. Located bit far from the Mall road (around 2 kms) but walkable distance from Hadimba temple (around 500 metres). All the rooms have 24 hours hot water supply.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2017

I have visited this hotel on feb 17.... my room was on 4th floor..... it was raining outside.... the temp was almost -4 .... at night... may be 2 AM suddenly... drops of water coming on my face .... the water was so cold... it was coming from their terrace.... it was the night i will never forget.... it was so disturbing.... my bed sheet...pillow ... blanket...all gone wet..... on next morning... i told the hotel staff.... to visit my room..... they visited.... their roomboy was agreed that some problem is there..... but when i told them to shift my room or refund my money..... they said...this thing can not happen..... they did not shifted my rooom neither refunded my money!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank VkenM
Abhinav S, Front Office Manager at Manali Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Sir i think there is some confusion first off all you just tell me which hotel you are talking about & in which room you stayed & by which name you have checked in from 17th feb 2017.... first you answer me this then i will see the matter. Waiting for your reply.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

We just checked out from Manali Heights..
Will keep it simple
1 Great food
2 Awesome View .. Snow covered mountain
3 Good Service .
You have mall road market nearby...

Overall Great Experience for Stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Location : a bit far from the heart of the city
Room: awesome and very comfortable.
Service : courteous but a bit on the slower side.
Room amenities : almost everything one can think of.
View from the room : beautiful forrest and valley view from the most beautiful balcony setting in the room.
Toilet: large with hot water, bathtub, hair dryer, shaving mirror.
Food: taste is a big let down. The music played in the restaurant is very loud and annoying. Food is the only negative we found.
Parking : ample