All reviewsnice stayroom servicebudget hotelamazing experiencefood qualitynice viewbeas rivermountain viewmallroadhospitalityheavenkmsnowambience
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for four days. During my stsy i found Hotel staff behaviour is good. Hotel food quality and test is average but break fast is good. Hotel is away from main market, distance is more for walking. Overall experience of hotel is average.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Staff in this hotel was polite and supportive . We reached at hotel early morning and staff did their best to accommodate us so that we do not have to wait for check-in.They tried to give us the room as early as possible. I liked their customer oriented service. Room was good and clean. Worth to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jroot1303
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I found this hotel on TripAdvisor and found good ratings but I personally found that This hotel is not worth 60 USD per night. you could stay in way better hotel with 60 USD per night in India. I would say if I paid 20 bucks per night, I would be okay with hotel. So I am rating this hotel comparing to the money you pay for. the rooms is not really clean, my room ,403, did not have wifi, but it had a good view toward the mountains. the stuff are not gonna help you with anything not related to hotel. if you ask them they simply say i am sorry i dont know instead of trying to help you since you are a foreigner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Best thing for me in Hotel Snow Park was their polite and supportive behavior. I reach at hotel in early morning and I have to wait for check-in. But they tried and get the room when other customer leave the room. I like their customer oriented service. Rooms are good and clean. Worth it to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zamzamcwa
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Booked online. Not quite the same as the photos but good enough. Check in staff pleasant and welcoming. Was given a room on the 4th floor. Bear in mind that there is no lift in the hotel. Room was clean except for additional duvet/doona cover. Stained and dirty. Phoned Housekeeping and they fixed the situation immediately. Breakfast was very basic but the room service meals were excellent. Had trouble with shower with no pressure and hot water. Housekeeping staff rectified the situation by turning the solar power on the roof still had to wait for about 10 full minutes before the flow and hot water came out. Overall, good budget hotel in a good location. Nice view on the balcony of the snow capped mountains. They staff tried very hard. What I found in India is that if you smile you will get a smile back. I think the staff in most hotels are a bit nervous that they may do something wrong and therefore don't smile. Once you break the ice, everything is ok. Would probably stay there again.

Room Tip: The 4th floor had a nice view from outside balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo