All reviews nakul khullar fruit orchards great hospitality heaven on earth orchard suite extra mile to make you feel family's hospitality taste remains owners mr lush gardens scenic beauty amazing hosts huge bathroom naggar castle busy city life family suite must visit if you are
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 5 days. It was jus a few days after floods in the beas river so roads wer not fully working. But the host Mr Nakul khullar who is also the owner is very warm to recieve-always smilling. he cordinated our arival from 1 day prior. And also arranged for two of their staff to pick us from the place wer taxis wer stopped( due to bad roads) and then a small luggage van to reach the villa. So thats a hospitality one step ahead of other hotels. By next day the roads wer cleared for traffic.

The place is about 2 kms from nagar which is 20kms from manali. So u will always need some taxi to travel. Mr nakul also helped us arrange a taxi. And taxi owner cum driver- anupji was one honest and geniune person. He took us to all places around manali till last day to drop us to airport.

Baragarh has one functional cottage at present with royal suite and family suite. Location is jus awsome. U will be between mountains and adjecnt to the river beas. The whole baragarh estate is actually an apple pear walnut orchard. So its calm and beautiful. For couples its just perfect. The cottage has an excellent cook cum caretaker. Will cater to all ur needs. He cooks too good meals. Menu is one elaborate.
The staff will leave no room for complains. And the Khullar family will help/guide u to njoi ur trip to the fullest. Its perfect.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2018

The property which is amidst 25 acres of apple, pomegranate and kiwi orchards has a well appointed villa which is extremely comfortable and the service is homely and so is the food. My family, friends and I were happy and enjoyed the food, the lawn and great hospitality by the owners Mr. Nakul Khullar and his family. I will visit for sure and would prefer to stay here and my choice to unwind in Himachal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Went to find myself but lost myself again
The tranquility of nature surrounded itself within me
binding you to me for eternity here..
That wilderness hidden in you so splendid
Traversed inside me so swiftly
& I just couldn't stop myself from
Falling in love with you again.
For bringing me to the place
Where I found my wandering soul
Finding it's home away from home.

A must visit place for the ones who really wants to revive, refresh, rejoice, relive, relax n rejuvenate time within themselves.
Amazing environment n surroundings that you feel like living in heaven. Awesome luxurious rooms that makes you so comfortable in the space. Wonderful hospitality with lots of care n warmth.Thank you so much Om and Akshay for taking so much good care of us. Mouth watering delicious food right from breakfast to dinner be it pastas, chicken or trout. Thank you so much Nakul and Smita for making our this stay so much wonderful and memorable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Baragarh Villa is one of Manali's best kept secrets, but not for long now! An absolutely spectacular villa with luxurious rooms, super luxurious washrooms (they are truly incredible!), a stunning location amidst acres and acres of fruit orchards and the immaculate and very warm and personalised hospitality of Mr. Nakul Khullar, the owner of the Villa. We stayed for 3 nights and felt like never leaving the place, the views from all over the estate are to die for and they also organise adventure sports and activities such as paragliding, river rafting and trekking.

An absolute gem of an experience and we cant wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BespokeJourneys
Reviewed August 18, 2018

To say it was an amazing experience to stay here would be an understatement. The property is located in the apple orchid which means a stay over during the apple season would mean seeing a lot of red delightful fruits on the trees making it for a beautiful view. The rooms were spacious and so were the bathrooms.
Though, we could not make it on the first night due to the weather issues we did make it the other day morning. Shivani, one of the boss lady at the property had been kind enough to make our stay super comfortable with a great stay and efficient service.
I would highly recommend this service to anyone who wishes to enjoy the stay in Naggar and be away from the razmataz of the mainstream Manali town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple