“Just what I needed!”

Whitefield Baking Company
Ranked #7 of 11,648 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Whitefield
Description: Take a break from meetings or grab food to take along as you explore Whitefield and Bangalore. Enjoy freshly baked pastries, hand-made sandwiches, drinks, treats and more.
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for an evening meal and ordered the Calamari and Pulled Pork Burger... both of which were up there with the best I’ve ever had! Chilled place and good service - compliments to the chefs and staff!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I have been to Bar and Grill Restaurant multiple times and each time experience has been superb. Thanks to Chef Dola for personally taking care of the restaurant guests. I would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Whitefield Marriott for business and ate here most nights. The food there was delicious, and the atmosphere was very chilled out and relaxing. But I have to give a special nod to the wait staff there and Chef Dola for making me feel comfortable and really going above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

It was my first visit . I ordered pulled pork burger and lamb kebab it was too good .need especially mention kabab was mouth malting and special thanks to chef dola . everything was just perfect food, ambinsie, hospitality and everything .we definitely visit again....

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Visited with family. Quiet and great ambience. Excellent food. Chef Bhupendra very helpful. The dessert we asked was limited but awesome but we got complementary alternative which was equally good (cant remember the names....just too good)