Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield
US$63
  • Breakfast included
US$124
Agoda.com
Springs Hotel & Spa(Bengaluru)
US$44
US$42
US$70
US$49
Agoda.com
The Signature Inn(Bengaluru)(Great Value!)
US$15
TripAdvisor
All reviewschef rajeshnice servicebirthday partyspecial thankslunch buffetcomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staffmain roadfront office staffbusiness tripvalue for moneywonderful staydosahis teamnice experiencefood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable rooms, great service, good food, good options for breakfast buffet - overall a great stay.
We worked out a good deal for including cab services to nearby places in our package - and got a customized package at a good price. Good value for money !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for lunch with wife and kids on Sunday 18th March 2018. Had been quite sometime since we went out for lunch as a family to a good hotel. For our son's birthday on 2nd March we had thought of it, but it did'nt work out. So on Saturday 17th March we decided that it would be Leela that we head towards. But on 18th, as we headed by car, my son suddenly got reminded of four points Sheraton. We quickly changed direction and headed to Sheraton. It was a great experience and a good decision that we took. Lunch was great. The side dishes were very tasty. Had to watch out that I do not overeat. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel.here every thing is comfortable.if u talk about break fast it was amazing. Here every staff are professionaly and they also taking care all guest.I fill good because Mr.susant he take care spaicly me.I love dosa and masala tea.I got every thing very fast.I want to say thanks to susant for your support. Best of luck four point team

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

In this hotel this is my fast stay. I want say thanks to susanta spacily because my morning time he take care my table.I got every think very fast.I saw here so many type of dish..I am fill very good and my experience was nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I got good service from this hotel.my breakfast time was really good. breakfast time i got offer from susant like deferent type of dosa.he taking care my table specially. I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel.service was excellent.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business