1,070 results
All reviews chef rajesh nice service dosa birthday party dinner buffet special thanks take care service provided courteous staff special mention nice experience business trip food quality f b restaurant staff front office his team
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Comfortable rooms, great service, good food, good options for breakfast buffet - overall a great stay.
We worked out a good deal for including cab services to nearby places in our package - and got a customized package at a good price. Good value for money !

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Parveen S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru!

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Went for lunch with wife and kids on Sunday 18th March 2018. Had been quite sometime since we went out for lunch as a family to a good hotel. For our son's birthday on 2nd March we had thought of it, but it did'nt work out. So on Saturday 17th March we decided that it would be Leela that we head towards. But on 18th, as we headed by car, my son suddenly got reminded of four points Sheraton. We quickly changed direction and headed to Sheraton. It was a great experience and a good decision that we took. Lunch was great. The side dishes were very tasty. Had to watch out that I do not overeat. Overall, a great experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dinesh,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru!

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and we are delighted to know that you had an excellent meal experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel.here every thing is comfortable.if u talk about break fast it was amazing. Here every staff are professionaly and they also taking care all guest.I fill good because Mr.susant he take care spaicly me.I love dosa and masala tea.I got every thing very fast.I want to say thanks to susant for your support. Best of luck four point team

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear B Sabuj,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with us. Susant is glad that he was able to make a difference.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

In this hotel this is my fast stay. I want say thanks to susanta spacily because my morning time he take care my table.I got every think very fast.I saw here so many type of dish..I am fill very good and my experience was nice.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank ArpanD89

Dear Arpan,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with us. Susanta is glad that he was able to make a difference.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I got good service from this hotel.my breakfast time was really good. breakfast time i got offer from susant like deferent type of dosa.he taking care my table specially. I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel.service was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Mr. Saibal,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with us. Sushant is glad that he was able to make a difference.