All reviews mantri mall metro station mtr restaurant manager mr staff responded quickly cooperative staff wifi connectivity vegetarian restaurant late checkout comfortable stay clean rooms the heart of the city tea coffee easy access central location two nights the ground floor
Reviewed March 24, 2018

It is always great pleasure to stay in Bloom Boutique. A good manager knows how to guide his team members . This is what done By soumay who really cares for the Guest. My sincere appreciation to Arving, Rohit , Imran and also the support staff Wasim who is always with smiling face.

I have been to this hotel for past 5 years or so and happy to stay even more these days due to vastly improved service . Keep it . Sankar

Room tip: nice and calm hotel that located in heart of the city . No worries whether we come at 2 am in morning or 12 Pm in the night
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Premjith E, General Manager at bloom Boutique | Malleshwaram, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated.

We are extremely delighted to learn about your wonderful experience at bloom Boutique l Malleshwaram

It is also very thoughtful of you to convey your satisfaction for the services rendered by our team members during your stay

bloom to your best !

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I booked this hotel for a group of 14 people for 9 nights because of my experience with Bloom Hotels in Delhi. The hotel has undergone renovation due to transition from iLodge to Bloom so while the general design is aligned with the Bloom hotels, some things are not the same (such as bathrooms are not new). That being said, the rooms are spacious, bright and clean. Each floor has a hot/cold water station where coffee/tea are available in the morning. The staff is friendly and quick to answer questions and resolve issues--they made it easy to manage all the things that can come up with a large group. Although I don't remember all the staff names but everyone was friendly and helpful. Sumoy, the front office manager, was always available with a smile to answer questions and resolve any issues. It was easy to arrange airport transfers and book local drivers for the day through the hotel travel desk. The restaurant is quite good and serves north Indian dishes with some ingredients sourced from local organic farms. The location of this hotel is convenient--one block from Mantri Square Mall with many shops and eateries and a link to the metro. Malleshwaram is a unique neighborhood in Bangalore with a rich history, culture and architecture. The streets are on a grid so it is easy to orient yourself. There are many temples and markets to explore. I recommend Unhurried Tours for a local walking tour.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Premjith E, General Manager at bloom Boutique | Malleshwaram, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a detailed review, we really appreciate!

bloom to your best !

Reviewed January 24, 2018

I really enjoyed the staying in this hotel, its was my 2nd time stay. Its in very good location next to MTR, near you can find out shopping malls like Mantri Square and Orion. Also distance to Majestic(~10mins), airport ( ~45min) and to CTR(~10mins)

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Premjith E, General Manager at bloom Boutique | Malleshwaram, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Raghavendra K,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review, we really appreciate!

We look forward to hosting you at bloom Boutique I Malleshwaram again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Location is very good as its close to a mall and a metro station and right next is famous MTR restaurant, but the place despite having great staff needs a lot of renovation immediately to stay upto the reputation of Bloom properties otherwise! As my luck would have it, bathroom toilet flush wasnt working unless you tweak the manual lever around to find a perfect way to make it work. Rooms are spacious but the bed linen was torn at places and the bedroom cushion I dont think is washed after a customer checkout as I could see strands of hairs from previous customers may be which is like YUCKKKK!
Staff is very good and helpful which I think is expected but the modern amenities from the rooms are missing, was there for 2 nights but either you need to put on the AC or open a window but no fans in the rooms, which isnt what you want all the times!
Breakfast was pretty basic and average, I think they should just handover the kitchen to MTR and business would skyrocket with their popularity, I dont think at a price point of 3000 per night, its a great property and not sure if I would visit them again. Hope this helps them to improve and turn it into a wonderful property that it can be!

Room tip: Better opt for a plan without breakfast and hop over to MTR for better breakfasts
Date of stay: January 2018

Dear Amit S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are very disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your experience at bloom Boutique @ Malleshwaram. Please accept our sincere apologies for not delivering to the usual high standards we hold ourselves accountable to.

I have discussed the feedback on your room cleanliness and condition with my Housekeeping team and request you to treat this as an aberration. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

Your feedback regarding breakfast has been noted down and we are reviewing the whole breakfast menu and set up to see how we can provide better experience to our guests.

If you provide us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you great experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I stayed nine nights and enjoyed the location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, and good quality breakfast. The manager Mr. Sumoy was kind to move me to a more interior room where I heard much less street traffic after my first night. The room was spacious and comfortable with all the necessary amenities provided. Jagdeeh cleaned my room very nicely each day. Imad at the front desk answered many questions for me. All the staff responded quickly to any requests and I was even given a late checkout. Three mornings I enjoyed the breakfast provided on the forth floor. The masala dosa was one of the best I have tasted. The room tariff was very reasonable especially for the good location near Mantri Mall and metro stop.

Room tip: Interior rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Premjith E, General Manager at bloom Boutique | Malleshwaram, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Hi Ellen D,

It's great to hear such positive feedback and we're so glad you enjoyed overall bloom Boutique experience