““Perfect Hotel for Business stay”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #30 of 667 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Convenient location and personal attention given by the staff.
Mulit-cousine facilities.Nice ambiance. Rooms are nice, food is good.
Nice relaxation by spa treatment.This is what we all want a hotel to be. Immaculate rooms and general areas. Excellent, professional and kind service. Security that makes guests feel comfortable not scared. Wonderful food and attentive restaurant staff .The staff are always happy to help in any way they can.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

There are newer reviews for The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Excellent

I stayed at the Zuri Whitefield for business and it's location was perfect. The hotel itself is great. The bedrooms are large and well equipped and the bathrooms have great rainshowers.

The food in the hotel is also excellent. The italian restaurant serves very tasty pasta. The lunch buffet in Kahwa is great value and Sunday brunch is definitely worth getting up for.

The main plus for the hotel though has to be the staff. They are friendly and welcoming They're always pleased to see you and will go out of their way to help you out. They certainly made my stay a much easier and happier one.

If I have to go back to Bangalore I will most definitely be staying at the Zuri.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Zuri Bangalore is the perfect place for Business Travel where the entire hotel takes care of your needs . The product is good and measures up with professional and efficient service in all areas. special thanks to the coffe shop team with Avik who remembered my needs and were there with a Big smile :) . Offcourse Manju and Ankur who are there as Gracious Hosts.

Room Tip: Lovely pool :)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank VivekMehta59

Reviewed 13 March 2012

So before we start lets be straight, there are very many luxury hotels in India charging near European rates and thus in a low cost country they need to show an above average attention to detail and service in order to receive the same accolades

The Zuri is located near IT companies but all at a cost of a Hotel Car, as they point blank refuse to order transport from any other provider. So please note that if you have to go to Electronic City it will be a 1.5 hour journey each way.

Walking out at night is not advisable and again if you wish to go to say MG Road, which is in the center of Bangalore that would also be about a 1 hr 20 minute trip each way, again in a hotel car.

If you want picked up and returned to the Airport then your best bet is to upgrade your room as that will then be included, as will drinks in the evening, though the selection is limited.

Overall I found this hotel lacking in service and the staff difficult to deal with. Note I have travelled extensively in India and this is the 1st time I have actually come away from a hotel happy to be leaving it behind and vowing not to return. Make your own judgement.

Room Tip: Upgrade for the extra benefits otherwise all the rooms are fairly much the same standard
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

However, I would like to clarify for you and other readers that the Hotel being a Business Hotel located in Whitefield region is extremely convenient for most corporate travelers, especially who wish to unwind in a hotel that caters to their business needs primarily within the vicinity.

Bangalore is divided into 04 major districts Central Business District that is close to MG Road, Whitefield that hosts a lot of Corporate and IT set-ups , Devanhalli under development phase and Electronic City with its share of IT business. Logistically these areas are at-least 01 hour apart due to Bangalore’s traffic challenges if not for any other reason.

For all guests of the hotel closest mall is less than a Kilometer to cater to their needs of shopping, besides the host of other malls that are present within the 03 kilometer radius.

Our Hotel is subject to continuous product, process, service audits as per the exacting Preferred Hotels and Resorts standards and norms.

To sustain these standards the Hotel engages Travel desk vehicles that are compliant with these standards of excellence. The option of undertaking private taxis is still available for guest who wish to utilize the services of other operators.

The feedback pertaining to responsiveness from team members, has been addressed by our senior management staff along with the training cell to ensure our guests continue to experience flawless product and services.

We do look forward to welcoming you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I have been visiting Zuri 6-7 times over the last two years, In the beginning it was overwhelming! Fantastic rooms, fantastic service, I truly felt like a princess.

But over the years, standard has unfortunately been dropping. Last time we had massive problems at the roof top restaurant, the minibar in the room was leaking water right down in my suitcase and the internet is consequently not working on the first day...

My visit this time, started with getting a room that was already in use by somebody else. I am glad that I did not get into an embarrasing situation, but that is simply not good enough. And unfortunately it is not the first time that it has happend. So a good tip would be to always use the key chain :-)

The rooms are beautiful, but a bit of renovation would be in place for a 5 star hotel. Last time there was problems with the minibar leaking water down into my suitcase, this time the mirror in the bathroom is full with brown spots that makes the bathroom look really worn and old.

I sure hope that Zuri will improve, a better service and a bit of renovation would do the trick.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We have noted with concern your comments pertaining to the functionality of the minibar and the room assignment.

Your feedback has facilitated us in addressing the specific area of concern and the same has been rectified.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

This was my maiden visit to the Zuri hotel in Whitefield, Bangalore!! Trust I did not even expect this kind of a hotel to exist amongst the I.T clutter of the place. Fantastic location, just minutes away from all I.T companies. Spacious rooms with a royal touch in décor; personally I felt like a king sitting on the maharaja chair!! The prints of black & white wow a real royal feel.

The team to serve you in restaurants or housekeeping; very young & dynamic; the oddest of oddest request of mine was also taken care of; Kudos to the management team there. The food lovely; I was on a business trip and hence the breakfast had to be quick and hearty – which it was every single day. The team at the restaurant Kahwa was fantastic – they knew I take orange juice with 2 slices of brown bread and poached eggs!! Every day it was kept ready for me.

The GRE & Travel Desk (slightly expensive) – but no complaints were absolutely fantastic; the duty manager Eric got my tickets done for the safari at the Banergatta zoo!!

Sake is a must to dine if there – just let Sanjay the rest capt there know your requirements & he shall craft an awesome menu for you to dine & enjoy; Chef Thapa was great with his food.

Over all 9/10 for the hotel; yes the building is almost 4 years old needs paint touch up on the exteriors but the team and the hotel itself – is very lively and particularly the eye for details at every levels.

Bling had a event with a local flavor Dj; nice party with glow in the dark concept!! Really bogeyed the whole night!!

Will surely return but this time with my girl friend to party whole night!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 8th floor!! Good floor: West Wing

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Overall, The Zuri is a very comfortable place to stay in Bangalore. While the bathroom linens are somewhat worn, the overall cleanliness of the facility and the hospitality of the staff make that shortcoming easier to accept. This was my second time staying at The Zuri and for whatever reason the overhead air conditioning bothered me more this time than last. That is not an easy fix, however.

From the pleasant smell of the elevator to the wide variety of food available both in the morning and in the evening to the focused attention provided by the staff, this is a good place to stay when one is far away from home. And I must say I very much enjoyed my meal in the Italian restaurant on the first floor. At the time I went, though, there was only one other patron in the place. He left and I then was alone there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012