“Fantastic breakfasts! Wonderful staff! Great entertainment with the resident Eagle :-)”
Review of Le Jardin

Le Jardin
Ranked #31 of 11,624 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$17 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: MG Road
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Loved coming here every morning for breakfast. The food was good and both Darsan and Vishal looked after me to an exceptional level over the 6 mornings I ate there. They are such wonderful waiters with such a warm friendly attitude. I look forward to visiting again!

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Jo P,

It was a delight to have you dine with us at Le Jardin.

I am so happy to read your compliments for our breakfast and our service. I have conveyed your compliments to Darshan, Vishal and also to our chefs, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and such appreciation further motivates us to continually exceed the expectations that our guests have of us.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Went for a casual weekend dinner. Ordered a mezze platter and soup - good in taste. For the mains, ordered a paneer veggie, which came with parathas. The parathas were flaky and nice, the veggie could have been better. The service can be better, considering the brand name. Good for a laid-back dinner, with a relaxed ambience.

Reservation suggested. While I had made reservation, there was confusion, and we weren't wished for the occasion. The staff seemed in a lil hurry to make tables for next day breakfast.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for dining at Le Jardin at The Oberoi, Bengaluru and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

You have been kind in appreciating our food and I am truly grateful for the same. However, your observations on the vegetable dish, service aspects and reservation are of great concern. Please accept my sincere apologies that we could not live up to your expectations regarding these issues.

Our endeavour remains to always deliver delightful and personalized service to all our guests and a seamless experience. May I please request you for your email address or alternately you can email me at generalmanager.bengaluru@oberoihotels.com with your contact details. I would love to connect directly with you to apologise in person and also to better understand some more specific details concerning your feedback. This will help us identify the exact causes of the lapses and ensure we adopt corrective measures to avoid such mistakes in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

There was nothing about the buffet that was a standout, everything was just average. I have heard good things about their Sunday Brunch, but you couldn't tell judging from this buffet. Had I not got a discount offer from EasyDiner, I would have been really upset and disappointed on spending the asking price on this buffet. Service was friendly enough (to be expected from a 5 star hotel) but we had asked 2 different service staff for a baby chair, was informed that it will be brought, only never to see or even be informed on the status of the same. The 2 service staff however was seen around the restaurant but never even acknowledge us.

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Bengaluru.

At the outset, please accept my sincerest and heartfelt apologies as we failed to exceed expectations while Mrs. Thomas and you were here at Le Jardin last Saturday.

I am very sorry, disappointed and embarrassed for the short comings you faced with regards to the food as well as some aspects of our service. Sir, while I am aware that I cannot undo the situation or turn the time back, the team and I would like that one opportunity to make amends and make up with you one way or the other and showcase the true values, ethics and culture that Oberoi Hotels stand for.

Thank you so much for taking time to speak to my colleague, Aditya last afternoon and for giving us an opportunity to host Mrs. Thomas and you for dinner this Saturday at Le Jardin. It’s my promise that Aditya and his team will organize an absolutely memorable evening and will leave no stone unturned to ensure that you have an absolutely fabulous dining experience.

The team at Le Jardin and I are grateful to you for being so kind and forgiving and we look forward to welcoming you both back.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

FOOD was average, service and ambiance were very good. Not up to the mark as per our expectation on my anniversary.

Variety in food was very less in buffet, less starter items.My wife was not pretty happy with food

Service part was really amazing and they provided cake for our anniversary is really beautiful and delicious.

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Shubham,

Greetings from Le Jardin at The Oberoi, Bengaluru.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us on your wedding anniversary. Our best wishes for this special milestone in your lives.

Thank you also for taking the time and effort to share feedback with the TripAdvisor community regarding your experience at Le Jardin. Although it is encouraging to see your positive thoughts on our service, I feel terrible that we were unable to live up to your overall expectations during your meal with us. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for having let your wife and you down, especially when you had chosen to dine with us to celebrate a special occasion.

I assure you of the personal involvement of our Executive Chef in addressing each and every aspect of your feedback and call upon your understanding and generosity of spirit to give us another chance to prove that your last experience is really not the norm at our hotel. I am confident that when you do choose to visit us again, your experience will be vastly improved and it will be our endeavour regain your trust.

Please feel free to write to me directly at generalmanager.bengaluru@oberoihotels.com whenever your plans materialise and I would be happy to assist with your table reservation and will personally ensure you have an exceptional meal.

The team and I remain hopeful of welcoming your wife and you back soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Sunday brunch, one of the best spread that I have had so far. Trust Oberoi's to create a magical gastronomic treat coupled with outstanding hospitality. Kudos to Chef Hitesh, Chef Chandeshwar, Chef trainee Sahana, and team led by Neeraj, Tanmoy and Avijit. They can really read the customers mind. We had the best of Oysters, mussels, barbequed pork ribs, jumbo grilled prawns, variety of cold cuts, Appams etc. It was a very elaborate spread and you could take food from the Thai restaurant as well. There were was live Japanese stall serving stuffed dumplings and Japanese pan cakes with a choice of meat. A live Jalebi stall added to the delight. Many more and obviously backed up superbly by the outstanding hospitality of Oberoi. Kids would love the place as there is a fish pond with coloured fish and a tattoo maker (harmless water colour paining).

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear SudeeptoM

It was a delight to have you dine with us at Le Jardin for the Sunday brunch.

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience on TripAdvisor and also for your words of praise for our food.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and looking forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.