“Best to Refer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 640 Hotels in Bengaluru
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best to Refer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Being a hotelier, we can refer Adarsh hamilton as one of the best hotel. Convenient location, Friendly and professional staff, Neat and tidy accommodation, one of the best restaurant with nice bouffae selection, high ambiance are some of the plus points. Even though a business hotel my family enjoyed the stay in this beautiful venue.Highly qualified staff in Front office, H/k and F&B added our stay pleasant. We would like to thank all of them to provide our four night stay a very memorable one.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Durban, Kwazulu-natal, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I was really impressed upon staying at this venue. Compared to my other accomadation at other areas of India this was by far the best. Understandably, the hotel is best suited for a business man however the facilities for excellent and the staff etiquette by far the best. Security helped us to arrange local transport at our request to get the feel of india transport. the restuarant was most accomadting when we arrived late and arranged a hot meal for us. The lady Rizwana at the restuarant was most helpful. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and it was also centrally located. This was my first trip to India, by the way

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

This was by far the best hotel we stayed in, during our trip to india. The facilities are fantastic, including an amazing restaurant; the beds are exceptionallycomfortable. The service was second to none, they went the extra mile, hourly. Ive only stayed in one hotel equal to the Adarsh when it comes to service; the Hyatt in Santuary Cove, Australia; even the Hilton doesnt compare. Truely the best hotel ive been in.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

The hotel is conveniently located near the centre of bangalore. Most malls are within 5km. The Seasons restaurant at the hotel has an excellent breakfast menu. Only issue was that the power kept tripping at the hotel during our first day there.

• Stayed April 2012
Coimbatore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Always Adarsh has been a good experience and will continue to be. Its an excellent place. Value for money. Very well maintained rooms. Good quality of Food. Above of Hospitality is at its best.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
durban
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

The hotel has the highest standards that I have seen in India. The saff are friendly and helpful. The restuarant has an excellent menu while the drinks are a bit expensive. The rooms are very clean and of a very high standard.

The hotel is in the city and getting around is easy.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Spent 14 days at the adarsh about a week ago. I was a bit concerned with the hotel prior to my arrival since I usually stay at higher end hotels for my travel. I can honestly stay I was thrilled with my stay. The staff, especially the restaurant / bar staff, were amazing. Made us feel at home from our first trip down to the restaurant. Service was not only prompt but truly felt as if I knew these folks forever. The rooms were nice, clean and quiet. For a business focused hotel I think they have all the right amenities at a fantastic price. If I was going to nitpick I would say the front desk staff was cordial but not nearly as friendly as the restaurant folks.

I will have more trips to Bangalore coming up and know where I will be staying! To the team at Seasons restaurant thanks for taking the time to get to know us and thank you for the incredible service. I look forward to seeing you all again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business