1,071 results
All reviews seasons restaurant mr rajesh value for money richmond circle business hotel excellent hotel the heart of the city breakfast spread business trip the general manager hotel is centrally located restaurant staff courteous staff awesome food special mention visiting bangalore very comfortable stay
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Good location, the hotel is situated on the heart of the city. well organized lobby and beautiful portico with plants and water body. People with rich hospitality and ready to serve or meet attitude, I meet at the lobby, especially Mr. Rajesh Singh- the manager of the place

Multi cuisine restaurant situated in the lobby level serve you a selection of typical and mouthwatering dishes prepared by Chef Ramesh and team. It is a chef interactive place he also recommend few selections.

Must try Bhati da murgh and zhuizhu tenderloin with thai jasmine fried rice.
We also enjoyed the professional service at the restaurant

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BSKRao, General Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton !!!

Thank you for dining at our restaurant- Season and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you were provided the Adarsh Hamilton experience with authentic & customize food, wonderful and professional service by my colleagues Rajesh & Chef Ramesh.
I will convey your words of praise to the team who will be pleased that their efforts have been well appreciated.

We thank you for recommending us and look forward to having you dine with us again.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife brilliantly awesome morning breakfast was really nice lots of option to choose from, food was really tasty service was also very good very quick very nice..
Handling of reservation was so perfect.. special thanks to Ms Aditi,she took my booking non smoking room with a single bed as I requested that's really nice thank you so much definitely will visit again... no doubt one of the best hotels in Bengaluru.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton !!!

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at Adarsh Hamilton, Bangalore and taking time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and happy to hear that you had a comfortable stays and enjoyed our hospitality & delicacy. I have shared your appreciation with the team & Aditi for their personalized customer service as comments like yours are our ultimate reward.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Good location. Decent staffs. good food. attended business meeting, rooms were welly arranged. lunch was good and spreads are nice. its not much big, however good luxury hotel in mid of the city. parking available. lobby available.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
BSKRao, General Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton !!!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your compliments.

We are very grateful for your kind words of praise for our location, ambience, food, facilities and service. All of us believe in creating memorable experiences for our guests. Thus, it gives us great joy in receiving such an endearing review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

This is not my first time in this hotel have stayed many times before still no changes in the service which always make me to visit this hotel the staff always ready to make us feel comfortable always ready to serve Mr Chethan was very courteous has a lovely smile always ready to meet and greet which attracts us most.. definitely will come back again..

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton !!!

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and happy to hear that you had a comfortable stays and enjoyed our hospitality & delicacy. I have shared your appreciation with the team & Chetan for their personalized customer service as comments like yours are our ultimate reward.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel food was good and the ambience was excellent.especially the staff hospitality is good.reception was very pleasing n guided me very good.inwould recommend to my friends and family for this restaurant and stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton !!!

We are sincerely delighted that you found our hospitality par excellence. It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence.

My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.