All reviews mg road small hotel value for money room service recommend this hotel rooms are spacious walking distance excellent service hotel stay pleasant stay the hotel staff hot water front office business trip bangalore commode trinity
Reviewed July 28, 2016

This is my 2nd visit to this hotel, as we were very happy with the 1st visit.
We were first greeted by a wonderful aroma of lemongrass as we stepped into the hotel (so different from other hotels that greeted us with a dusty smell). My mum was first wondering that the hotel rooms were gonna be small (as it was her 1st visit). However, as we got into the rooms, she was very pleased with her rooms.
This time, we got at the 1st floor - Room 102 and 103. The rooms were huge and they had an area for wash basin and fridge, which was helpful for me to wash by baby's utensils.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful. I did not get their names but please thank the staff at the reception (he was friendly, understanding and accommodating to our needs), the staff at the café (he remembered us well from out 1st visit and even remembered and asked my dad if he wanted boiled eggs again. His service was 1st class), the staff outside who helped us carried our shopping bags and other bags and the rest of them who helped us with a smile.

I still love the food there, breakfast is simple but good. Their bread pakora was tasty. They even have a list of food items that you can order on the spot - eggs, bacon, sausages, ham, salami, dhosa. Filter coffee was tasty. Their café is at the rooftop, nice place to have meals. We also tried other food in the hotel (we rather eat there, then to eat outside) - their tawa paratha, butter chicken, chicken sandwich was good. My daughter is quite fussy when it comes to food, but she enjoyed their clear veg soup - which is good.

Commercial Street where I did most of my shopping is 5 mins away from the hotel (by otto). 1MG Mall is walking distance (10mins). Small mall with some interesting shops there. 1 min away, there is a Nilgris grocery shop.

I can keep commenting good things about this hotel. I will definitely stay at Justa Off MG Road on all my future visits to Bengaluru. I don't need to think of any other hotels.

Please keep up the service. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mega R
juSTaHotelsandResort, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Guest,

My team and I are truly honored to read such fantastic review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience in tripadvisor. We are happy to note that you found the service extended by our team to be good. Your appreciation has been conveyed to them.

We take this opportunity to thank you once again and On behalf of the team at jüSTa, we look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again at our Hotels & Resorts in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to stay for those having meetings near M G Road Bangalore.

Due to traffic situation in Bangalore the distance does not matter but the time of travel, direction and special situation.

If you like to have a decent, clean place near M G Road this juSTa Off MG Road is good. There are several properties with same name so double check where you stay exactly.

Hope this helps.

Have a safe stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you as our esteemed guest. We are honored to note that you liked our hotels, it's location, Quality of food served, and the service provided by our team members.

We thank you for sparing your precious time to write such positive words about our hotel in Tripadvisor. On behalf of our team at juSTa, we look forward for the delight of welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Calm and quiet place...away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Have to mention one of their major pros is the ever-ready helpful staff.

Also, the property is just walking distance from M. G. Road.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gessna R

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. Our team joins me in thanking you for your valuable feedback. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you liked our hotel, its location and the service provided.

We are happy to note that you had a good experience during your stay at our hotel. It was an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to host you yet again as our esteemed guest in the near future.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

In the heart of Bangalore close to MG Road (20 mins walk) but the access is in a narrow lane so you may not find it appealing. Extremely small Lobby but once you step into the rooms, you have a sense of space. 12 rooms so customised service. However F&B has a scope for improvement. Limited menu in rooms but the Japanese menu is a wow point. The high points of this hotel is the value for money and the proximity to MG Road in Bangalore.

Room Tip: Look for the deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is our greatest reward. We are truly honored to read your kind and encouraging review about the service our team provides to our guests.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments. All of our staff members were delighted to note that their efforts were recognized and so well appreciated. It is our constant endeavor to provide warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests.

We are glad to note that you liked the cleanliness we maintain and the service provided.

We are delighted to note that you have had a comfortable stay and look forward for the delight of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

I opted for this place because i had to participate in a workshop in nearby place. The location was just perfect, it's near to Metro station, Market, Main street as well as quite place. No noise, it was very comfortable stay and caring staff of Justa made it better. For all food orders, they patiently listened to my instructions and made it exactly as demanded. Breakfast options were tasty but limited.
Recommended place to try.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are happy to note that you found our hotel rooms to be good and liked the service provided by our team.

We take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and recognition which plays a vital role in encouraging our team members. On behalf of the team at jüSTa, we look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again at our hotels in the near future.