2,051 results
All reviewsorion mallthe club loungepersian terracefeast restaurantworld tradeinfinity poolexcellent servicebusiness tripamazing experiencespecial thankshome away from homemetro stationexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousspecial mentiongreat hospitalityexcellent stay
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Stayed with family for a night and really our stay was excellent. The access to the club lounge is the added advantage and we got spoiled by the top class service by the staff Monish, Gouse and Rakshith. The cocktail of the day on a trolley was really amazing there and never seen such a concept anywhere which is very innovative. The room has got the direct view of the city and more importantly the iconic Isckon temple which is really treat to view once u get up in the morning.

I recommend this hotel very much for spending weekend with family.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Was here in babglaore with family.. such a fantastic property.. family has completely enjoyed the stay, pool has a fantastic view rooms are specious. Club team is briliant, they will go out of their way to esnure you have memorable experience. Thank you guys...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

It’s been more than 4 years I have been coming to Sheraton with my father we have been to Lalit Ashok,le Meriden, and other hotels but this hotel stands tall above all the other hotels and I am fitness freak as well Vijay who is one of the best trainer in the Bangalore I have never seen such educated and scientific person in fitness field doesn’t talk much but his workout skills speaks louder he is one reason we keep coming to Sheraton. The Persian food which we get here is very yummy cooked by some great chefs,not to forget the managers are very welcoming every time you come thank you everyone cheers!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We travel a great deal. We love luxury business hotels. The Sheraton Bangalore surpasses every one. From the impeccable service to the stunning property and places around, to the excellent food. We were upgraded to a room with access to the club lounge and that was magical experience. Special thank to Monish G K and team. We were truly sorry not to have an extra day just to enjoy the place fully.

However, I couldn't expect any thing more in a business luxury hotel.
Stunning, stunning hotel...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2017

This is an excellent place to stay at. The staff is great the food is great the atmosphere and hospitality is excellent. I really have enjoyed my time here.
Special thanks to my housekeeping staff and Ajeet. They have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable during my stay here and enjoy my time.
Also thanks to Nandan for some excellent conversation and insight into this city and Bombay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business