“Excellent food and service”
Review of Rim Naam

Rim Naam
Ranked #34 of 11,586 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This restaurant is quite expensive, but definitely worth it. Great Thai food, including tasty Pad Thai dishes. Service was always excellent. I highly recommend it.

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Rim Naam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Eilon_family,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

It’s wonderful to learn that you were impressed with your dining experience at Rim Naam.. This generous feedback makes all our efforts worthwhile and is a huge inspiration for the team.

Pertaining to pricing, our products and services are all competitively priced keeping in mind other five star deluxe restaurants in Bengaluru. We always focus on aspects like creating beautiful memories and customer delight.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Delicious Thai food prepared with passion for excellence. Broad variety of Thai dishes and also excellent service.

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Rim Naam, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear HanniHannover,

Thank you for taking time to update your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed your dining experience at Rim Naam. I have conveyed your compliments to the chefs and service team at Rim Naam, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Thank you once again for your encouraging feedback and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you many more times.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We love Thai food and had been wanting to try this place for a long time and it was a big disappointment.We are vegetarian so started with soup and papaya salad,for main course we had Rice Noodles,Yellow curry and a vegetables dish.Soup had very strong flavour which almost tasted like it has some kind of seafood paste or sauce in it.Yellow curry was very strong turmeric taste,didn't taste like yellow at all and vegetables dish was very bland.We have travelled all over the world including Thailand and I have learnt Thai cooking in Thailand so it has a very good balance of salt,spice and sweet which was completely missing from the food here.
Apart from the food,service and Ambience was excellent and that is the reason I gave 2 star.

Dear SAAG,

Greetings from Rim Naam at The Oberoi, Bengaluru.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us and also for taking the time and effort to share feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Although it is encouraging to see your positive thoughts on our ambience and service, I feel terrible that we were unable to live up to your food expectations during your meal with us. While I know that out Thai Chef, Tam did have an opportunity to meet you and apologise to you at the time of your dining, I would still like to say sorry for having let you down. I assure you of the personal involvement of our Executive Chef in addressing each and every aspect of your feedback and call upon your understanding and generosity of spirit to give us another chance to prove that your last experience is really not the norm at our hotel. I am confident that when you do choose to dine with us again, your experience will be vastly improved and it will be our endeavour regain your trust.

Please feel free to write to me directly at generalmanager.bengaluru@oberoihotels.com whenever your plans materialize and I would be happy to assist with your table reservation and will personally ensure you have an exceptional meal.

The team and I remain hopeful of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

magic with thai ingredients and I jus had to think about the coconut milk dessert and there it was served to me...believe me without asking!!

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Rim Naam, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Ms. Rashna

Thank you for dining at Rim Naam and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Your kind words of appreciation about your meal experience with us mean a lot to all of us. It truly feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories for our guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are delighted by your praise and recognition.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Ate Thai Food, I am a vegetarian, recently and was impressed with both the high quality of food and the service. The soup and pad thai both were delicious. Will definitely go back there.

Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at Rim Naam, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear halfdomehike,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience.

I have shared your compliments with our chefs and the service team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Rim Naam and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back and experience our other restaurants as well.