“Pleasant birthday dinner experience with family”
Review of Cubbon Pavilion

Cubbon Pavilion
Ranked #16 of 11,578 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ITC Gardenia’s sky lit 24-hour restaurant that offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine- The Cubbon Pavilion is the ideal place for round-the-clock dining in Bengaluru, in a cheerful ambiance. Named after Cubbon Park – the green lung of the city, a sprawling 300 acre park with thousands of species of flora, Cubbon Pavilion features ITC Gardenia’s most remarkable feature – the vertical garden, which comes together seamlessly with the glass, marble, steel and wood adorned elegance of the restaurant to create an environment that is soothing, cheerful and infused with the freshness of nature. Enjoy elaborate Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffets through the week, with an extensive choice of soups, salads, kebabs, main course dishes from multiple cuisines and a delicious selection of gourmet desserts. Cubbon Pavilion also features a multi-cuisine a-la-carte menu, for an anytime dining experience that is truly special.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I took my wife for her birthday along with my toddler, did valet parking and a guy and a lady greeted us with a smile, The entrance was very attractive and a guy was playing a flute, We were guided on every step of what kind of food suits us after taking our suggestions.
My son was all over but the guy who attended our table ( Akshay I believe ) was very charming and very cooperative. we were in a hurry due to our son's naughty things but Akshay was advising us to enjoy every bit of the moment. Ambience was very very nice, very nice people.
I take my family to 5 star restaurants on every occasion but ITC gardania gave me sense of my own place and comfort.
Happy to have this in my city of Bangalore.
Kudos tp ITC Gardania team

1  Thank nagarajachar
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful appraisal of our all day dining outlet, Cubbon Pavilion and choosing to spend your special day with us. We are enthralled to know that you had an amazing time and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Cubbon Pavilion offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine and I am glad the same was to your liking. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that my team members were able to curate a pleasant dining experience for you. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of ITC Gardenia.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you can't beat the combination of cuisine and excellent staff at the Cubbon Pavilion. Satya was exceptionally helpful and his attention to detail in making your meal experience enojyable is notable. Definitely worth coming to the Cubbon Pavilion.

1  Thank drubin99
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful appraisal of our all day dining outlet, Cubbon Pavilion. We are enthralled to know that you had an amazing time and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Cubbon Pavilion offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine and I am glad the same was to your liking. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that my team members were able to curate a pleasant dining experience for you. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Satya and see that he gets recognized for making your dining experience memorable.Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of ITC Gardenia.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Had lunch at this restaurant with a colleague of mine. There is good amount of spread for lunch buffet. But the test of the food was not the best that I expected. Food was average in taste.
Particularly the Thandury Roties that we ordered where too small in size and too roasted.
The desert spread also was not so testy, could have been little more sweet.
Overall has a nice ambiance to have a family lunch or dinner.

GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out and sharing your feedback of your recent experience at Cubbon Pavilion. At the ITC Gardenia, we take pride in our culinary offerings and it is rather unfortunate we could not meet up to your expectations this time around. Your grievance has been shared with my the respective team and corrective measures will be taken as pertinent. May I request you to drop me an email with the details at amaan.kidwai@itchotels,in so I can address this better, We do value your patronage and do request you to allow us to welcome you back to the ITC Gardenia so that we can ensure that you have a more enjoyable and memorable experience with us.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing breakfast..
Must, must have the “signature mornings” breakfast... so healthy and so delicious.
Raghav, the manager was an amazing host

GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining at Cubbon Pavilion and sharing your experience on this platform. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant breakfast experience and enjoyed our services. We work our hard to ensure guest delight and I am glad my team members’ efforts towards creating a memorable dining experience for you didn’t go unnoticed. Raghav is very happy to receive your kind words of appreciation and please be assured that he will be recognized in view of the fact that you made a special mention of him. On your next visit to ITC Gardenia, please do try out our other specialty restaurants Ottimo, Edo and K&K. I thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back to yet another un-paralleled dining experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Very wide choice of food for breakfast and dinner. Excellent place to have business lunch meetings as well and the service is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful appraisal of our all day dining outlet, Cubbon Pavilion. We are enthralled to know that you had an amazing time and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Cubbon Pavilion offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine and I am glad the same was to your liking. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that my team members were able to curate a pleasant dining experience for you. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of ITC Gardenia.