“resturant...pls take care”
Review of The Park Bangalore

Ranked #53 of 676 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stay often at The park at Hyderbad, Chennai, Kolkatta, Navi Mumbai. Some positive factors so i, my family, my colleagues and friends prefer this name. First visit to The Park at Bangalore. Morning restaurant was too crowded, wait for some time, got place, order something didnt come up, boys walking or running here and there. Food not much selection, not good, if anyone attend us to get the order will take time.

After taking breakfast from here (my son took an omlette) after this his stomach got upset, vomiting then took him to hospital found it is food poison, he didnt took any food from outside before and after. Then dysentery and admitted in the hospital for 2 days...

I really doubt,,,,is this the same group of THE PARK..
Not only the restaurant, totally plenty lack in this hotel, I will continue stay at this group (The Park) but never to this property at Bangalore.

Room Tip: No to the resturantplease
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank reghuvw
Siraj_Mukerjee, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback . We have noted your concern and would like to assure you that every possible effort will be made to ensure that the issue that you have highlighted in your feedback would be investigated and addressed effectively. I look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I had a two night stay at Park and I enjoyed it. they have a nice variety of breakfast and also serve amazing food at "Monsoon" and staff is also very courteous.
With close proximity to Brigade road and MG road it is a good location

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anubhav K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback. Your feedback about the friendliness and helpful nature of our staff is very much appreciated. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Rooms are suited for Single people with light luggage.

The room is chic and clean, as a couple with two large suitcases, we found it to be quite small and cramped. The toilet is tiny, the space allocated around the sink is small, especially if your 2nd half travels with lots of creams and potions!

My main gripe was the price of the Laundry at this place, for a few boxer shorts, couple of shirts and some socks we were charged 6000 INR. This was later reduced by 50% as the manager decided to remove the 100% surcharge for all Laundry done on Sundays and Holidays. Still 3000 INR is a lot of money for a little laundry, I could have bought new ones if I had know the charges.
See attached picture, nearly $2 for underwear and $6+ for a t-shirt!!.. that’s the normal price, before any surcharge.

My fault really as I never expected Laundry to cost this much in a Hotel, next time I should read the fine print better. I was astounded that it cost so much, given that it was in 3 or 4 star hotel in a developing country, definitely not a 5 star hotel.

Shame as overall we had a decent stay here with friendly staff, I hate it when Hotels steal from you in these ways, which is why I wont recommend this hotel to anyone.

Lastly there are no King Beds, I asked and was told all rooms were the same, all have Queen size beds, but they are comfortable.

Room Tip: Don't get one on a Low floor by the bar
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable comments. Your feedback about the friendliness and helpful nature of our staff is very much appreciated. We have noted the concerns that you have highlighted in your feedback and we are working towards improving the same.
We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore and better your stay experience the next time.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was traveling on business and would definitely stay here again. The staff were overly helpful and assisted us with shopping, dining, and more. Rooms were very clean and comfortable beds. TV and DVD player in room. There is a spa that I wish I would have tried out too.

There is a Hotel driver you can hire for an allotted time and they will take you to the tourist places. We had limited time so that worked well. We also had a driver every morning that took us to the office. MG Road is very close as well as Commercial Street and other shopping.

The food was good. We ate breakfast every morning and there were good choice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Bangalore.

Room Tip: Rooms above the pool are a little noisy if you go to bed early.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback.
We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at The Park Bangalore.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I was recommended to stay here by one of my close friends who also happens to be a staff of The Park Hotel. The stay was good and the room was good too. I got an auto upgrade for my room for some reason and i was happy about it. The stay was amazing, Food was good. Though the rooms looked a little smaller than the other places, i have stayed but they were well equipped with what you need for a comfortable stay. The only thing i did not like was one incident that happened during check-out. Mine was a Bill To Company but because of some internal communication error, they were asking me to pay immediately and the way it was dealt was not very good. Eventually, i had to call up the person who had made a booking and handover the phone to Cashier. Also, they seemed to be under staff that day. It took me at least 15 Minutes more to get my bill settled in the whole process.

Room Tip: Nothing specific that i can tell in this.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My experience in The Park has been awesome. It is a perfect place to spend time with friends and family.
Monsoon, Aqua, i-Bar, the rooms... All in all a complete experience.
Staff is most courteous and food is divine.
Their mud-cake has an orgasmic feel to it. ;)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Siraj_Mukerjee, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

The Park Hotel, Bangalore is above expectations. The hotel staff is co-operative, Monsoon restaurant has almost all the delicacies, ambience is nice and room is very comfortable and well equipped. I enjoyed my stay..

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Puneet,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable comments. Your feedback about our staff and about our restaurant is very much appreciated. We are delighted to know that we meet your expectations and assure you the same in the future.