Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$192
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$193
US$175
Priceline
  • Pool
1,499 results
All reviewsmg roadmonsoon restaurantthe heart of the cityhappening placeboutique hotelrooms are smallbusiness tripvalue for moneypool sidecoffee shopwonderful stayexcellent servicecourteous staffcomfortable stayprime locationroom servicefront office
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was my 1st experience and it was just pleasant, the staff were very helpful and actually I arrived little bit early and the rooms where not ready, but the front desk staff tried their best and accommodated me as early as possible, and the welcome amenities was really attractive,I would like to thank Mr.Niranjan, Mr.Harish,Mr.Felix and the gal who did check-in,my friends also liked it very well and they will also recommend to others, and I will be back soon, Thank you so much guys for everything, special thanks to Mr.Niranjan for a great gesture.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hi Royson D,

Hurray, to a 5 star review, It is such a pleasure to receive a motivating reviews like yours. I will personally share your feedback with Niranjan, Harish, Felix and to the entire front office team. As you have mentioned that you will also be recommending our hotel to your friends and family we are just overwhelmed.

Thanks a bunch!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Was a really disappointing stay. There was no alcohol available during my stay. The rooms are good. But what is the point when you cannot enjoy. Food was OK. The restaurants opposite the hotel yatucha and Tao having amazing food. They are too good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night due to office work. Location is good since it’s right across the mall. However due to this I could hear music beats till late at night from a club in the mall which was quite disturbing. Hotel staff upgraded me to a presidential room but still room size was average. I believe hotel building is quite old, hence floor of the room was quite worn out. Hotel staff was helpful but little slow. One thing I want to appreciate is that I left ring in the room and left. I got a call from th hotel in next 5-10 mins and got it back. Really thankful for that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi priyankadutta,

We are delighted to hear that you liked the location of our hotel, I will share your feedback with our team as it is very motivating, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable stay to all our guests.I would like to inform you that we are working on the decor of all our rooms.

It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our new and improved hotel. Thanks once again.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this little hotel and their daily breakfast was fantastic. Though it appears to be a little bit older, everything worked just fine and the customer service was very good. As far as I am concerned, this was a very good value! They also provide a couple of Meeting rooms for business purposes and have a nice pool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi Businesstraveler3169,

We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel and morning breakfast. your feedback is valuable to us. We strive to improve with each and every stay of all our guests and our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable stay to all.

It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our new and improved hotel soon, during your next visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Room are good but not smelling fresh.they should check the room before given to the guests.check in experience was not good .staff are good but not organized. all over everything was fine and good .keep it up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hi Raj0808,

We are glad to hear that you stayed with us in your recent visit to Bangalore, your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay of all our guests and our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable stay to all. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.