2,765 results
All reviews raj pavilion royal afghan dum pukht luxury collection afghan restaurant colonial style beautiful hotel coffee shop room service breakfast buffet business trip excellent service travel desk duty manager home away from home pool side special mention
Reviewed February 13, 2018

A British Raj themed hotel, the property exudes 'luxury' from a bygone era. Its built into an existing colonial property so if a quaint luxury hotel is your type then its a perfect match. Facilities are limited but caters well to the business traveler. The hotel has a swimming pool (about 25 m), a gym, a spa and couple of restaurants. Breakfast spread is well laid out with a wide variety from continental to Indian food and the staff are always available to oblige to special requests.
The room service is excellent and so is the concierge service, the folks really seem to want to know you and looking to ensure that you choose them again. I can't sleep on pillows but use folded bath towels instead, gave the instruction only once and it was followed daily . Strangely the clothes wardrobe is very narrow, probably 15-16 inches and bit tight for my five day stay. The room itself was however quite spacious.

Location is pretty central in the city and the area where the hotel is located is nice and quite. Most Uber drivers knew the place. Just a bit of downside is there are no shops around the hotel, the minibar is very reasonably priced so this wasn't a issue for me but may be something of an issue for those with kids.

Tip: Try the open air veranda on the second floor, it has such a beautiful old world charm.

Room Tip: Try the corner room, lucky me , it had two windows and felt bigger unlike the rooms of my other colleagues.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LionCityVisitor
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words following your visit to The ITC Windsor.

ITC Windsor retains the quiet and comforting tradition of regency grandeur that effortlessly combines refined elegance with luxurious accommodations, acclaimed dining options and superlative services.

We are pleased indeed to hear about your delightful stay experience.

We hope to have an occasion to welcome you back to The ITC Windsor in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Great property - great location - avoid room service and expect no or little service. Visiting the hotel for last decade but won’t stay here again. If they can’t serve dinner they can’t do much for a business guest who comes to eat and sleep for few hrs

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vishal G
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the effort taken to review our hotel and reaching out to us. We look at guest feedback very closely and draw requisite learnings so that we can continuously assess our services and standards and also keep enhancing them.

I am indeed dismayed to note that your experience with the In-room dining order was not upto your expectations. I would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken very seriously and also your observations have been shared with the team at in room dining.

We will ensure that the learnings are incorporated into our operations so that we do not have occasion for a reoccurrence
Kindly accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of both myself and my entire team at the ITC Windsor for the reported inconvenience caused.

We will look forward to another opportunity to create a convivial stay experience which will be in keeping the standards that we have set for ourselves in terms of the ITC Windsor experience.

Shekhar Sawant
General manager, ITC Windsor

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in several hotels in Banglore namely Ritz Carlton ,ITC Gardenia ,Lalit , Vivanta by Taj , This was my First stay st ITC Windsor -Though all the properties were nice but Windsor stands out amongst them.
I do look forward to being here again.
The rooms are compact and well furnished.
There is special mention of the staff at Windsor.
To name a few like Nidhi , Aparna and Ritu and Kirtika from the front office.
Dhiren Chef from Raj Pavilion and Soni chef.
From In Room Dining Janardhan.
Special thanks to all of them for making my stay so comfortable .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank KDPathak

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at The ITC Windsor.

I am delighted that you had such a wonderful stay experience .

We take great pride in ensuring each guest experiences a memorable stay and Nidhi, Aparna, Ritu, Kritika, Chef Dhiren, Janardhan and team will be delighted to know of the appreciation shared.

The team and I look forward to your return to The ITC Windsor.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I am staying at Windsor right now with my family and must say that the staff is amazing
Would like to mention the name of Restaurant manager Dhiren who is exceptionally humble and amazing and treats us like their own family
Also Mehek at the reception is very nice and courteous
Overall ,a nice experience

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the opportunity to review your wonderful stay with us.

We are very proud of the standard of service our staff provide at The ITC Windsor, ensuring every guest who visits has the most wonderful and special experience. Chef Dhiren and Mehak is very happy to know of your appreciation!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Shekhar V. Sawant
General Manager, ITC Windsor

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Came here to attend a marriage function and everythinh was so good and they welcomed us traditionaly by arti tika and with flower petals.
And the cleanliness of the room and the hotel is fascinating.
And the people around here like Ritu who showed us the hotel and was very kind and helpful in finding our lost bag.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words following your visit to The ITC Windsor.

I’m particularly pleased that you found our cleanliness and service to be impeccable, I will be sure to share this brilliant feedback with Ritu and the whole of the team.

Kind regards