1,874 results
All reviews inorbit mall alto vino the executive lounge chef sanjay business trip excellent service car service fantastic stay fitness center breakfast buffet his team wonderful hotel the entire staff special mention special thanks indian food restaurant staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

So far, best possible personal services you can get from hotels that I've been.
Roop who took care my breakfast every morning along with chef who orders foods that I may like... Will definitely come back to this hotel for sure

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you writing a review to us on your recent stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. We pride ourselves in providing personalized service and I am happy that you could experience it all. I am well pleased to know that you are impressed by the service extended to you by our associates and I shall certainly pass on the compliments to them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon on your next visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Bangalore Whitefield Marriott Hotel we stayed for a day Plus during the weekend which just passed by ...an excellent stay made most memorable... by Amanda in the front office assisted by an excellent team of jasmine Raunak and others...to each one of them we say a big thank you ...we felt very special when we went to the restaurant... the shifts were so very well managed... they took so much of care of us...Mr Jyoti the restaurant manager Mr Sachin an energetic young man who served us and the chef souvik were all very pleasant in conduct and enterprising... the room service was excellent... housekeeping by Mr Santosh and Punit was really worth a mention... the hotel is being run so well that we truly enjoyed staying at room 1623...on Friday...the sounds from the bar with the DJ etc c were not even heard outside... the ambience is extremely good... right from the bellboy till the boys who are at the gate are all so very helpful... even the ones operating the metal detectors and the ones manning the gate... each one was so very helpful this hotel is worth a mention in hospitality... thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is so wonderful to learn that you had an amazing stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. I am glad that we were able to make your stay beautiful and memorable. Thank you for praising our hotel services and the assistance extended to you by our associates. I will share your compliments with them.

We were happy to have you as our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Approaching my 33rd Night at this oasis of Whitefield in the last 12 months, and thought I'd give a longer review. The "secret" of this fine hotel is getting out, so book early or you will get shutout and be jealous of those who planned well in advance!

Short Version:
+ In Room Wifi easily handles WebEx Screen Share and computer audio connections with no lag. Ditto with YouTube and Netflix.
+ Breakfast Buffet variety and quality is excellent (Continental, Indian, Asian, Made to Order) you could easily not repeat a meal, even on a two week stay.
+ Marriott Gold+ Elite have access to the Executive Lounge on the 15th floor which is a perfect after-work debriefing spot with conversation niches of sofas and over-sized chairs. Chef Dola covers here before going down to the outdoor BBQ.
+ Staff: Extremely customer focused and highly skilled in the hospitality arts. Also, minimal turnover results in a strong rapport with *every* guest, including us regulars. Too many names to mention!
+ Directly connected to the Inorbit Mall via the first floor business center. There are a couple financial institutions and ATM's available for use and a good variety of shops, you can find both necessities and splurges there.
+ In Room electrical outlets appear to be "universal" in case you forgot an India adapter (e.g., accepts native USA).

Two Longer Anecdotes:
1. On this trip, one my of colleagues from the US developed an upper respiratory tract infection upon arrival. The front desk staff arranged for a doctor to arrive in about 90 minutes of his request and then sourced and delivered the prescribed medications resulting in him back on his feet in 36 hours. Krishna and Shalini also followed up throughout the rest of his stay to ensure no remission.
2. I did experience a minor incident on this stay, quite frankly injuring my pride more so than physical, but yet again the entire staff went above and beyond. They immediately and gracefully rectified the situation and ensured my well-being. Later in the evening, the hotel Director followed up with me to inform me the staff took a precautionary review of all the potentially affected assets to ensure the safety of all guests and staff. The Safety Manager in me was extremely pleased!

At the time of review, the elevated Metro construction has started in front of this hotel. As the station will be a block away, this will ultimately lead to even more reason to stay here, but that's a couple years away. Two of my colleagues had the City View, meaning facing the construction, one wasn't bothered in the slightest, the other attributed a trivial annoyance. We spent a lot of time in the Executive Lounge, and never noticed it (same side). I was on the Pool View, so no issues, but I guess if you are a very light sleeper, request accordingly.

Room Tip: Pool View enjoys morning sun
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to write such a wonderful and detailed review. Your precision on every detail of our services adds up a great value to our brand and service we provide. Our motto is to ensure that we provide our guests luxury with all the modern amenities. It is overwhelming to receive such words of appreciation for the team, and proud of them for ensuring that you have a smooth and flawless experience and manage to exceed your expectations.

Our associates make a note of all our guest preferences and give a homely feeling during their stay. The level of service showcased to you by our associates at all the different level is incredible and worth a comment. Thank you for acknowledging their endeavors. I shall convey your appreciation to the entire team. Your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

Once again thank you for the detailed review!

We look forward to warmly welcome you.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Marriott is such an excellent hotel. it's always great to see this place which keeps consistently high on hospitality standards. The entire staff at the hotel is incredibly welcoming which keeps our Indian Tradition alive.
Lobby is vast and has great welcoming and along with that the access to Pool and gym is additional benefit which exists everyone.
The customer service is always the best, but it’s generally a nice experience to people who walk-in to the hotel. I always remember this hotel staffs who always keep going the extra mile to make the customer feel whole new level.
The restaurants and food are all great with lot of options both Western and Indian cuisines. The best part of the hotel is a Brunch and I have seen people only traveling to enjoy this Bruch with their family. Providing with best options and delicious food has always raised the bars of Chefs.
When People visit Whitefield, I see most of them prefer this hotel the most and that is probably because it is one of the best options what they feel.
Rooms are beautifully chosen with tasteful furniture and amenities.
Being directly connected to large mall is an immense positive feeling for dining options as well as shopping choices.

Keep doing your best without any expectations and the results will always be the best.

You guys are rocking and I wish you guys to rock as always...

Cheers... Vinod

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to write this detailed and thoughtfully review. It is so satisfying to know that you had an exceptional service. We at Marriott strongly believe in providing nothing but the best to our guests. I am delighted that your enjoyed your time in our hotel and you find over services incomparable. Your words of appreciation towards the restaurant and the food offering is much appreciated. Good to know that you are impressed by the assistance extended to you by our associates. I will share your uplifting words with the entire team.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Yet again, impressed with the overall service of this hotel and its staff. This time was a very short stay but still the service was amazing.
I had 2 wonderful people caring for my room, Parminder & Mili. Thank you so much for making it so awesome for me.
Sanjay ... as always awesome food and Guarav - Front desk helpful and supportive as always. :-)
Love this place :-)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to learn that you had an exceptional stay experience at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. It gives us immense pleasure to know that we are consistently providing you remarkable service. Thank you for acknowledging our sincere associates for their extended endeavors.I shall share your regards with them.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again!