All reviews quench bar value for money rooftop bar is breakfast spread excellent service business hotel indira nagar feet road room service f b manager business trip restaurant staff rooms are small get together his team excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed April 3, 2018

After office when you to hotel tired the last thing you want to face is rude receptionist at front desk. Couple of instances:
1. I had guests with me. The hotel says they don't have guests policy, which isn't mentioned anywhere. In the land where guests are treated like god, the staff was rude. He could have mentioned it politely, but failed to do so.
2. I dialed room service to order food. I also asked for serving details and side dishes. Confirmed it and ordered. Yet, the order was delivered incomplete without side dishes. The food quality wasn't good either.
3. In the breakfast, I asked for ginger tea; but the waiter again rudely refused and asked to get what is available there.
Not a good experience.

Room tip: Rather go to Royal Orchid opposite this hotel. I couldn't get one because it was full.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 647mayurt
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Encore Bangalore!!

From your feedback it is evident that we were unable to delight you in your recent stay with us.

We assure that we have taken a very serious note of your observations and corrective measures have been taken to prevent recurrence of the same.

We request you to give us an opportunity to improve ourselves and our processes.

We hope that Ramada Encore will remain your choice of Hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Came in with my friend here. They have a “no visitor policy” and won’t let us even go to the room. It’s strange. Even after clarifying that we are just here for a visit and would leave picking up a package, they won’t let us. It as like a headmaster instructing in school. Very unfriendly and the staff behavior is pretty bad even though we were trying to be cool with them.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Encore Bangalore!!!

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Would like to inform you that as per our Hotel Policy we don’t allow Visitors in the Guest rooms for the safety and security of guest.

We hope Ramada Encore will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I went with my group of around ten people & I am happy to say that I love the ambience & service .Every single staff member was extremely courteous and helpful at every moment.They do their best to make you comfortable. Mr.Amit the manager is very pleasant & friendly person.He and his entire team are doing great together.

Keep the good work,..team Quench..

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.I am delighted to read about your exceptional experience.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our F&B Outlet at The Quench Roof top bar.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night the check in process was so quick just 5 mins the room so clean well maintained and amenities were good toilet was clean and tidy breakfast spread was also good taste wise also it was good worth for the price

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank luqman737

Dear Guest,

Thank You for an awesome review.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.

Your recognition and praise of our services is a huge inspiration for the team in their endeavour to exceed guest expectations.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at Ramada in Bangalore twice for work - it's a great hotel with modern facilities and superb location. They have a really good spread of breakfast. For the money I paid, it is highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Encore Bangalore !!

Thank you for this wonderful feedback based on the recent stay experience you had at the hotel.

We are pleased to note that you loved the service and the overall facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back at Ramada Encore Hotel again.