“Catered meals delivered to our office ...”
Review of M Cafe

M Cafe
Ranked #11 of 11,436 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Whitefield
Description: Considered one of the top restaurants in Bangalore, M Cafe offers an eclectic mix of international dishes that are sure to please any diner in your party.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We were having a week of all day meetings so ordered box lunches from the Marriott for efficiency purposes and to ensure the visitors from the United States did not get sick (which included me and my fellow team members). I’m not sure if the issue was on our side with what the admin assistant ordered but all the meals were pretty boring and plain. For each of our 4 days, a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian option was provided. Most days I had the non-vegetarian option. On the last day, I split the non-vegetarian and vegetarian option with another colleague and we both ate a little bit of each container. I’m really glad we did that, as it made the meals more interesting. Would definitely request that the food be ordered from a different restaurant on future Bengaluru/Bangalore business trips — this was just too boring. P.S. To be fair, I’m not sure what restaurant at the Marriott provides the boxed lunches. It may not be the M Cafe.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Really great food and service! From the time I walked in I felt well cared for. The service attentive, whilst not too obtrusive. Friendly and smiley staff all around. Very tasty food with a good variety to select from too. Anything to match most taste buds and the outside seating is also nice. I would recommend this as a place to try whether you are a hotel resident or not. The Indian food is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Recently I have visited mcafe and they serve good food and staff was so friendly. I'm definitely suggesting this restaurant

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Best in class, Shriti and Priti were awesome hosts, they were always at my service. Chef Souvik, he was the best! he was always making new things for me.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Actually the day before Valentine's Day. Restaurants are way too crowded on the real day. Our service was top notch, the food was great and the wait was short. This was a $$$ out of 4 price range. We will definitely go back.