US$163
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$143
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$57
The Oterra(Bengaluru)
US$102
US$192
US$116
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Arra Suites(Bengaluru)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$15
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$17/night.

US$60
US$84
US$29
US$24
Priceline
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$201
US$173
1,157 results
All reviewsbusiness parkfood restaurantbedroom suitewashing machinebusiness trippool viewexecutive loungetech parkgreat businessfitness centerduty managerexcellent servicelong stayrooms are largevery nice hotelan oasishousekeeping staff
Reviewed May 17, 2018

This may be the best business travel/hotel experience I have had in 30 years of business. The room was amazing, the hotel amenities are fabulous, location is very handy to businesses, restaurants, etc., but most importantly Koyal Sharma (on site hotel executive) and the team here went out of their way to help me at every turn. My luggage was lost en route from Paris and the staff arranged for a driver to take me into the retail section of town so I could pick some clothing and other items. They arranged transportation for my meetings, and checked in on me throughout my stay. They event took it upon themselves to call Emirates Air and work to track down my luggage, without me asking. PHENOMENAL. This has to be the best hotel option in Bangalore - hands down.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Manish G, Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear Brad,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable and smooth stay experience with us at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. We are elated to hear such a detailed feedback with our team members name mentioned. Rest assured, the same have been conveyed to our team members personally. We hope your return was smooth.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and should you need any assistance with your upcoming stays, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Most friendly and helpful staff I have come across in Bangalore. I had stayed previously at another hotel a few months back and I was displeased with the service and the overall experience I had there. This was a great first impression of the Hilton Hotel. Cassandra has been such a great help to my husband and me right from the time we checked in. She couldn't have been more sweet, giving me directions to the Ministry of Food in the morning while I was going with my husband for breakfast. If nothing else had gone right with Hilton, Cassandra ensured that I would have left with a good impression. Fortunately, everything about the Hilton was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was a clean and spacious room with excellent service in Klinx. Food was good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. The room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NoellaFernandes

Dear Noella,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

We are highly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. We are elated to hear such a detailed feedback with our team members name mentioned. Rest assured, each and every activity of ours was to ensure the best towards your stay with us. We eagerly look forward to have you with us soon and make more memories.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I got the studio apartment room on my business trip stay there. Great room and definite impression of luxury in the room that was given. Two televisions, one for the hall and one for bedroom and then one in the bathroom in front of the tub, this one works fine for ones who want to stay indoor and just relax in their rooms.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Manish G, Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Patron,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. We are elated to hear a positive response on your stay with us. We are glad that you liked the rooms; we also hope you equally enjoyed dining with us.

My team members and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and should you need any assistance with your upcoming stays, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Had a very pleasant stay at Hilton EGL. Checked in late past midnight and had to spend minimum time before I could get to my room. The service was excellent and I felt very welcome right from the time i came late at night to the time i left in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Manish G, Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear Cliffpat,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoy your overall stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. We are elated to hear a positive feedback even though your stay was really short with us. Please do come back soon, and we wish to see you more this time!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is as an absolute delight, loved the overall service and food. Look out for Mr. Anil at the Ministry of food restaurant, he ensures that you’re having an amazing time. The room was brilliantly planned, we honestly didn’t feel like leaving this place. A must visit if you’re in Bangalore!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Prachi,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoy your overall stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. We are elated to hear such a detailed feedback with our team members name mentioned in details. Do come by soon to experience our Weekend Staycation, which is immaculately planned for a stay as you have described. Also, rest assured, your kind feedback has been passed on to our respective team members.