1,280 results
All reviewsbangalore clubresidency roadvalue for moneybusiness hotelroom servicerooms are bigstar propertybusiness triphotel is locatedbrigade roadfront officeub citybreakfast buffet ispleasant stayhouse keepingcourteous staffconference
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel wd very good staff be it front desk , room service, concierge. House keeping team of Ajit and others were very helpful. Not only food was good but the restaurant staff were very courteous. Will come back again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Ajit and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you back to our improved services at The Chancery Pavilion!

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Room: Comfortable and clean but worn. Carpet was stained and couch was very worn, showing holes. Beds are comfortable. Plenty of outlets and lighting. There was an issue with the air ventilation in the bathroom which was addressed promptly. Electronic thermostat with a very quiet central air conditioner was very nice.

Housekeeping: Vinod and Anji provided superb service. There were never any mistakes when the room was serviced and laundry was returned promptly.

Food: Best hotel food I have ever experienced with superior selection and quality for both western and eastern tastes alike. I ate the hotel food multiple times a day and never had any "issues".

Cleanliness: The bathroom was slightly moldy and I heard this was an issue in other rooms from my other colleagues. I'm not sure how often the gym equipment is sterilized or cleaned as I was told I could not do it myself. I did see a mouse or rat crawling around in the bar area. I pointed it out to the staff and they didn't seem concerned, so clearly pest control is an issue, although it's worth noting I never saw any obvious signs of insect infestations. There was a pull-out drawer in our room with dirty glasses and a used pacifier in it...probably hadn't been looked at by hotel staff in a while.

Overall it was a good stay and I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us. However, I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us.

Your appreciation towards Vinod, Anji Reddy and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

It was very nice staying at The Chancery Pavilion. Hotel staff is very humble and understan lds the needs to guests very well. Special thanks to Suman Sharma for courtesy demonstrated by her yesterday.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us. It is highly satisfying to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your appreciation towards Suman Sharma awill be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate to deliver better.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Stayed first time in this hotel and found it good in respect to staff attitude (Rakesh & Deepak), Room, Services, Cleanness and Food. The hotel is situated in the center of the city just opposite to Bengaluru Club.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us. It is highly satisfying to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your appreciation towards Rakesh, Deepak and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service from staff especially Anjireddy. Everything was provided on time. We were very happy with cleaning and staff, Sunil and Vikash.

We will definitely be staying here again and will happily want to stay and highly recommend the sixth floor all thanks to Anjireddy.

Room 618 and 632.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us. It is highly satisfying to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your appreciation towards Sunil, Vikash, Anjireddy and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.