1,421 results
All reviews bangalore club residency road value for money front office team room service excellent service housekeeping team business hotel rooms are big star property breakfast buffet business trip ub city hotel is located house keeping brigade road pool side
Reviewed January 9, 2018

this is the good part of the city, almost in the centre of everything.
siddarth at the front desk and swayani at check out were extremely helpful...special thanks to isreal and hena at breakfast tables who quicky helped us in such high rush time,

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards the team members mentioned will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you back to our improved services at The Chancery Pavilion!

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Service is excellent.

Reception will make you feel at home.

Service of Ms Suman sharma is highly aporeciable and the couteous service sge offered shall be placed on records.

Food is also of premium srandard.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Suman and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

The Chancery Pavilion looks like a lot of aspiring mid-to-upper range ('upscale') hotels - impressive approach, uniformed concierge, big lobby, muzak (how do the staff stand it!)
The rooms are perfectly well appointed. But it is let down by the staff's attitude.
I ordered a cheese sandwich and a cup of tea in the cafe at about 5pm. After five minutes the waiter apologetically explained that they didn't have cheese. OK, I said, a veg sandwich - but could you put the lights on - it's getting dark and I want to read the paper. After 10 minutes no response. After 20 minutes no lights and no sandwich. I had to insist that they turn the lights on (by now it was quite dark) - and they went off again after five minutes. The excuse: 'we turn the lights on at 6.30' - irrespective of how dark it actually is! On the two occasions I tried to use my room key card it did not work, so I had to traipse all the way to reception to get it fixed - and got no apology for the time and effort I'd wasted. Then when I came to get a taxi to the railway station, it turned out that they couldn't call me a taxi, because I didn't have the app on my phone to do that (why would I? - I'm a visitor) so I had to use a hotel car, which was more expensive. These may be minor irritants, but I was only in the hotel for 15 hours, and most of that time I was asleep. These problems suggest to me that the Chancery Pavilion has a problem with its staff not understanding that their attitude of helpfulness is the most important thing for guests' satisfaction. But having a room key system that works would be an advantage. Would I return to or recommend the Chancery Pavilion again? No.

Room tip: Make sure they give you two room keys - one may work!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time off to share your valuable feedback. I would like to apologize for the issues you may have faced. The points mentioned by you have been noted and addressed internally. We constantly strive to deliver better each day and we assure to welcome you back to our improved services.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel wd very good staff be it front desk , room service, concierge. House keeping team of Ajit and others were very helpful. Not only food was good but the restaurant staff were very courteous. Will come back again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Ajit and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Room: Comfortable and clean but worn. Carpet was stained and couch was very worn, showing holes. Beds are comfortable. Plenty of outlets and lighting. There was an issue with the air ventilation in the bathroom which was addressed promptly. Electronic thermostat with a very quiet central air conditioner was very nice.

Housekeeping: Vinod and Anji provided superb service. There were never any mistakes when the room was serviced and laundry was returned promptly.

Food: Best hotel food I have ever experienced with superior selection and quality for both western and eastern tastes alike. I ate the hotel food multiple times a day and never had any "issues".

Cleanliness: The bathroom was slightly moldy and I heard this was an issue in other rooms from my other colleagues. I'm not sure how often the gym equipment is sterilized or cleaned as I was told I could not do it myself. I did see a mouse or rat crawling around in the bar area. I pointed it out to the staff and they didn't seem concerned, so clearly pest control is an issue, although it's worth noting I never saw any obvious signs of insect infestations. There was a pull-out drawer in our room with dirty glasses and a used pacifier in it...probably hadn't been looked at by hotel staff in a while.

Overall it was a good stay and I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us. However, I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us.

Your appreciation towards Vinod, Anji Reddy and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.