1,280 results
All reviewsbangalore clubresidency roadvalue for moneybusiness hotelroom servicerooms are bigstar propertybusiness triphotel is locatedbrigade roadfront officeub citybreakfast buffet ispleasant stayhouse keepingcourteous staffconference
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

wonderfull stay at the chancery pavillion hotel banglore,Great service! Professional and helpful staff.room was not good but staff was very polite.specily from the front desk I just want to mention Ms Swymi and her team . keep it up all the best

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Swymi and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you back to our improved services at The Chancery Pavilion!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

this is the good part of the city, almost in the centre of everything.
siddarth at the front desk and swayani at check out were extremely helpful...special thanks to isreal and hena at breakfast tables who quicky helped us in such high rush time,

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards the team members mentioned will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Service is excellent.

Reception will make you feel at home.

Service of Ms Suman sharma is highly aporeciable and the couteous service sge offered shall be placed on records.

Food is also of premium srandard.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TheChanceryHotels, General Manager at The Chancery Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Suman and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

The Chancery Pavilion looks like a lot of aspiring mid-to-upper range ('upscale') hotels - impressive approach, uniformed concierge, big lobby, muzak (how do the staff stand it!)
The rooms are perfectly well appointed. But it is let down by the staff's attitude.
I ordered a cheese sandwich and a cup of tea in the cafe at about 5pm. After five minutes the waiter apologetically explained that they didn't have cheese. OK, I said, a veg sandwich - but could you put the lights on - it's getting dark and I want to read the paper. After 10 minutes no response. After 20 minutes no lights and no sandwich. I had to insist that they turn the lights on (by now it was quite dark) - and they went off again after five minutes. The excuse: 'we turn the lights on at 6.30' - irrespective of how dark it actually is! On the two occasions I tried to use my room key card it did not work, so I had to traipse all the way to reception to get it fixed - and got no apology for the time and effort I'd wasted. Then when I came to get a taxi to the railway station, it turned out that they couldn't call me a taxi, because I didn't have the app on my phone to do that (why would I? - I'm a visitor) so I had to use a hotel car, which was more expensive. These may be minor irritants, but I was only in the hotel for 15 hours, and most of that time I was asleep. These problems suggest to me that the Chancery Pavilion has a problem with its staff not understanding that their attitude of helpfulness is the most important thing for guests' satisfaction. But having a room key system that works would be an advantage. Would I return to or recommend the Chancery Pavilion again? No.

Room Tip: Make sure they give you two room keys - one may work!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time off to share your valuable feedback. I would like to apologize for the issues you may have faced. The points mentioned by you have been noted and addressed internally. We constantly strive to deliver better each day and we assure to welcome you back to our improved services.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel wd very good staff be it front desk , room service, concierge. House keeping team of Ajit and others were very helpful. Not only food was good but the restaurant staff were very courteous. Will come back again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you! We constantly strive to deliver the best experiences to our guests and your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your appreciation towards Ajit and team will be conveyed and I'm sure it will motivate them to deliver better.