“Special shout out to the Chef and his team”
Review of Alto Vino

Alto Vino
Ranked #8 of 11,586 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$14 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Whitefield
Description: Enjoy a taste of Italy in Bangalore at Alto Vino, our authentic trattoria-style Italian restaurant. Reservations are required.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Thank you chef for making a great Italian dinner for us which was thoroughly enjoyed and the personal touch is much appreciated. Kudos to you.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

On our first night in Bangalore / Bengaluru, we had a team dinner at Alto Vino. It has very nice ambience and great service (5) from the waiters (plus our table was ready when we arrived), but the food is more like a 4. The waiter tried to talk us into ordering off a set menu that would have included only a few dishes. Instead we ordered a la carte and shared the appetizers. I’m glad that we did this as it was much cheaper and we got to try a variety of foods. For my dinner drink, I got a Cosmopolitan drink, which was very tasty - would definitely get that again. My colleagues ordered beer as the wine was very expensive. For my entree, I got the Lobster Ravioli. This was good but not great, so I probably would not get it again. One of our appetizers had diced mushrooms on it, as that was very tasty — next time I come I will get the Risotto Porcini and Warm Mushroom Salad (those are the other menu items I was eyeing). At the end of our meal, we all received tiny complimentary tiramisu which was delicious. Overall, I was not blown away, but it was a good restaurant.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Ottimo! We have been there with some friends for carnival event...the experience has been absolutely amazing! Chef marouane is very kind and he knows how to make you feel in italy! Please taste his homemade ravioli and fettuccine...will be a wonderful experience for your mouth

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Good food good clean..good all staffs are..all type of food are available I will come back..thank you

1  Thank manaba1
Reviewed March 20, 2018

"Just try once and you will keep on coming back with more friends"
***************************************************************************

I started loving Italian Food with ALTO VINTO of Marriot,whitefield.. The Food is unique in its aroma and taste.

The chef "Marouane Rahali" had special care for each one of us. The service of all the remaining staff is very polite and pleasing. The ambiance is really good. its my third visit to Alto vinto and thus thought of writing my review..

Felt better than Mcafe of Marriot,whitefield.

Dont Forget to have "Marriot Club Membership" card, which gives 30-50% off on all their items. The price looks reasonable and good "QUALITY"