All reviews organic garden local orphanage body and soul wellness package community service meal times life changing experience ayurvedic treatments poolside room garden cottage vegetarian food individual attention other guests each guest the cottages pool side bala
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I have just returned home from 9 days of pure bliss at Shreyas. I truly loved every second of my stay there. On top of the wonderful yoga lessons with superb & dedicated teachers, the heavenly massages & other treatments, the pranayama & meditation & Ayurvedic consultation, the market/village visit which I thoroughly enjoyed and all of the delicious meals, I also spent many happy hours in the kitchen with the wonderful chef Mani who taught me many delicious South Indian recipes with so much patience, kindness, dedication & always with an enormous smile on his face. In fact the staff as a whole were some of the kindest, warmest people I’ve ever met. Genuine & authentic & nothing was ever too much trouble. I felt very loved. Thank you to all for your kindness. Until the next time. Deb x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I've been to Shreyas twice now, and each time it has been just what I've needed. The staff are amazing. The yoga classes are suitable for all- I'm a beginner and they helped me become a pro! The Spa is beyond relaxing and rejuvenation... and the food is wow. I can not wait to go back. 5 Stars for everything.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Just remember the torch provided to find your way back after dinner in the dark...
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I returned to Shreyas after 11 years and asked myself ‘why had a waited so long to come back to this amazing place on earth.’ In many ways Shreyas had not changed. I reconnected with many of the same staff members and enjoyed meeting new ones. The grounds, rooms, food and service are exactly what you would expect when staying at a Relias & Chateau property; however, more personalized than you could imagine. Words truly can’t explain ones experience at Shreyas. I got something completely different from this trip than I did my last; however, both experiences have shaped my life and will continue to be my compass. Life is a journey and I am fortunate that Shreyas and the people I meet along the way are a part of it.

Room Tip: I love the garden cottage. You have an open outdoor shower and a feel as if you are a part of nature.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This was my third trip to Shreyas. The more times I go, the more it feels like home and the most perfect getaway. We stayed in the 3 bed cottage which I highly recommend. The yoga was excellent, hard at times, the meals were awesome (4 courses perhaps too much!) and the staff unbelievable. The purity with which they look after their guests shines through. The spa is excellent and the gardens so peaceful and luscious. I can’t wait to come back. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JmaLondon1
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I love Shreyas! I have now stayed there 3 times in less than a year and will continue to return. The staff is terrific. The food is delicious. The yoga instructors exceptional. The grounds are beautiful. The spa is world class. It is peaceful. I can't say enough about Shreyas. All the people there genuinely care about what they do. They genuinely care about the guest. I thank them for all that I have learned and enjoyed. I feel very fortunate to have found Shreyas and met the people there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo