All reviews room service budget hotel surely visit again free wifi the hotel staff bangalore business washroom mr travelers
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Budget hotel with decent amenities. Jain food available on request. English spkg a bit difficult but can manage at reception.
Check in available before noon. Additional breakfast pkg, in case you chkg in early, is around INR 450 for 2.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SHENOYS_HBG, Director of Sales at Hotel Bangalore Gate, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Bangalore Gate. We are also pleased to read your positive review & satisfactory comments on services, restaurants & price at our property. Your review will surely be an inspiration to take our TEAM PERFORMANCE to greater heights. Looking forward to your next stay @ Hotel Bangalore Gate.
Regards,
Hotel Bangalore Gate Team

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a night, being in excellent location and main city rooms are not up to the mark especially the washrooms.For a property like this renovation should be done.it looks more like a lodge then a hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vacationer745127

Dear Guest,
GREETINGS!!!
It was a pleasure to be of service to you. My staff and I really appreciate you for taking time to share your valued feedback on the Tripadvisor community. It is feedback such as yours, that help us strive further to excel in making the services better and memorable for all.
We look forward to serve you on your next visit to Bangalore.
Warm Regards,
On behalf of entire Team @ HBG

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Stayed for a night. I was not very happy about the room condition and room service staff. Wanted food after check in but the kitchen was close from 03:00pm to 07:00pm. I ordered a soup and some main course. The staff bought the soup first and even after asking him to wait at the door, he came inside the room....was shocked to see the staff attitude. Funny thing was there is no free wifi, even though it is mentioned in the hotel, when asked i was told our room does not have wifi included....

Room Tip: honestly i dont recommend this place
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank aji

Dear Sir,

GREETINGS!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Bangalore Gate. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Regards,
On behalf of my team.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

This is one of costly hotel I had been. But they provide good service and great foot. Can get parking facility also. This is best place for week end enjoyment and get lot of fun here. I love to visit here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SHENOYS_HBG, Director of Sales at Hotel Bangalore Gate, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Naveena,

GREETINGS!!!!!

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback on our services during your recent stay at Hotel Bangalore Gate. I also hope you have enjoyed food at our in house restaurant Journey of Spices.

We do value your patronage and would look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Bangalore Gate.
Warm Regards,
Hotel Bangalore Gate TEAM

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Many hotels are there in Bangalore some if them are the best it's one of them nice clean place quite surroundings beautiful ..loved it ..visit once u will visit again and again ..special food and all required special items

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SHENOYS_HBG, Director of Sales at Hotel Bangalore Gate, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Guest,
GREETINGS!!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your words of appreciation following your visit to Hotel Bangalore Gate.
We are pleased to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed our accommodation, hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to par your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back amongst us again.
Warm regards,