All reviews kr puram city traffic swimming pool value for money pleasant stay madras business team hospitality office whitefield chef support amenities interior mr
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in KR puram and was convenient for us to hold the meetings here instead of Whitefield or the city centre to avoid traffic and wastage of time.. we also chose to book the rooms as the meeting was scheduled for 5 days. Both, rooms and meeting rooms are good and spacious. The food and service is good and the staff is also courteous. The meetings used to get extended beyond the end time and we were never bothered to vacate the space, which I have noticed in a lot of hotels prior to this. Will recommend this place to partners and associates in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

For me and my friends it was first time to visit this place and the atmosphere was awesome.We had unforgettable and amazing experience ,the quality of food and service is awesome, Service guys are attentive and easy to approach,surely we will come back again in this restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2016

I just may have had higher expectations resulting in my subjective opinion. The food provided was ok. The room didn't look/feel clean. The temperature was hard to manage, it was either hot or freezing cold. When the AC was turned on, you regularly could smell someone smoking (probably close to AC system). Complaints about this resulted in someone spraying with air fresher in the meeting room..

Location of the place is outside BLR, to my idea. So in short, I wouldn't come back here for other business meetings.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

This is a good place if you have a budget constraint. It's cheaper as compared to a good 4 or a 5 start hotel. BUT, if you can spend a little more, I will strongly recommend avoiding this place. The air conditioner turned on gives you a feeling of passive smoking and their explanation for this is that the intake of the air is in the smoking area! The service is bad and NOT hygienic....

1  Thank Ashish W
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

- they can't maintain a temperature in the room....it's too cold or it gets really warm
- they will refill the water bottle! Seriously who does that for a 10 rupee bottle
- package comes in and no one is aware that it was delivered 2 days back!

Recommedation- Avoid for business meetings or trainings

2  Thank Nikhil B