1,687 results
All reviews mahi nook restaurant wxyz bar special thanks outer ring road every morning dosa excellent service keep up the good work great hospitality nice food special mention breakfast and dinner room service taking care indian food restaurant staff
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had a pleasure to stay at Aloft Cessna Business Park Hotel, Bengaluru. I stayed for 7 nights in March 2018 and had a very comfortable stay. The hotel officially is top end of 4 star but the services and facilities were exceptional and beyond 5 star experience.

The Hotel staff (each and every person) was very professional and most importantly very helpful. I arrived very early and was allowed an early chek-in due to availability. I would like to personally thank few of the staff who really looked after me throughout my stay - Big thankyou to Arjun Kumar, Diksha Prasad, Nitin Kumar, Syed Atif, Bharat Singh, Rameshwar Negi and Sai for being so welcoming and all the help.

The food and drinks were excellent! Restaurant offered variety and different food throughout the week and was easily my favourite place to hang around after long day of work.

Gym, Swiming Pool & the Pool Table were also fantastic and useful for enjoyment and relaxation.

I fully recommend this Hotel and will definitely be back.

Regards,
Jas

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing such great feedback. We are glad that we made your stay memorable. We are delighted to know that the food, facilities, and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. Our “talent” members work hard to delight our guests and I am happy to know that we managed to deliver. Your compliments have been passed on to the entire team and they are thrilled by your kind words of appreciation. We are glad to have found an ambassador in you! We look forward to having you back at the Hotel real soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Was just OK, wish I could say more but was juts OK. Location is good. Food was OK. Rooms were not so good. Expect a bit more for the prices. Staff is good. Maintainance is not good. The restaurants should have more choices.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Nadeem,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you at Aloft and taking the time out to convey your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Hotel.

Aloft Hotels are different by design with open spaces and vibrant social scenes for our guests to explore and interact. Fun elements like the pool table, music, and colorful designs are part of the brand service design and essential to all Aloft Hotels.

At Bengaluru, we have redefined the select service category of hotels and continue to carve a niche. We value your invaluable support and feedback as an esteemed guest and hope to serve you soon again.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Had a very good time with my family @ nook restaurant on last Friday. Friendly staff and great service altogether. Good menu to choose from and the dishes were simply amazing. I recommend this to all food lovers. Once again great thanks to barman for special drinks and restaurant staffs....

Trip type: Travelled with family
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Dinesh,

Greetings from Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park! Thank you for dining with us and for sharing such great feedback. We are glad that we made your visit memorable. We are delighted to know that the food, facilities, and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. Our “talent” members work hard to delight our guests and I am happy to know that we managed to deliver. Your compliments have been passed on to the entire team and they are thrilled by your kind words of appreciation. We are glad to have found an ambassador in you! We look forward to having you back at the Hotel real soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I stayed here for around 10 days on a business trip, room was neat and clean. Also, room service is quick and prompt. The room is deep cleaned on daily basis. Great varieties of breakfast are available. Free Cab service is provided for a range of 5 km

Room tip: Swimming pool and Gym is available on 2nd floor
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

A place to stay to feel totally appreciated service middle of the night middle of the day no matter when. Front office manager and his staff did an amazing job to make me feel comfortable in India. A big thank you to him and his team!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Scott,