1,264 results
All reviews house keeping inthis hotel infantry road bell desk commercial street helpful nature room cleaning housekeeping service team members restaurant staff heart of the city front office nice ambience banquet hall food quality is excellent stay reception staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My stay was comfortable start to finish..All saff this hotel very good bheviour...I seen every time room cleaning proceser very high quality...Bath room good smelling...
One more thing laundry service very careful take care Everytime...
I recomend it to all my colick friend...Banquets awasome service and very good handle..

I recomend it to all my colick friend....

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Recently I traveled this hotel good service and cleaning purposes very professionally and and all staff friendly.
Treant company training purpose we observe banquets very high clean and AC temperature good.
Housekeeping boy everytime clean our rest room.
Overall Monarch all staff professionally maintained all thing..

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Good ambitious. Neat and clean
Quality and hygiene food
Good Co operation of the staff and executives.

Chicken and rasam is good

Good location, easy to identify
Service is good.

Variety of foods are available

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Extremely good services rendered by monarch luxur team of banquates housekeeping and catering. We got warm hospitality from the entire team, food is served according to individuals taste. Rooms are very spacious nd very well maintained.

1  Thank Bipasha R
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We are belongs to chennai and stayed monarch luxur hotel bangalore ,reception staff given good room 217 and we r happy for housekeeping services . Food was awesome and delicious,lots of veraiteies was there . All staff given prompt services . Thanks all staff's.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Subramoniam K