The Monarch Luxur
Hotel Select(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
Ajantha Hotel(Bengaluru)
1,021 results
All reviewshouse keepinginfantry roadbell deskcommercial streetroom cleaninghelpful naturehousekeeping managerreception personteam membersroom serviceheart of the cityfront officerestaurant staffprompt servicefood quality ishotel locatedexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this monarch hotel in Bangalore. It is the best hotel I stayed ever! If t have to give a score from 1to 10, I would give infinite! The experience is wonderful since the cheap in.No words to explain staff's attention towards you.In fact I would say everywhere, cheak in restaurants,fitness center ,housekeeping,entrance,and cheak out as well hope every person really good.An unspeakable politeness and attention to make you feel good all the time.
More thing housekeeping cleaning room , luxurious decoration (room and lobby area and garden side) are perfect.
Food in the restaurant is unbelievably delicious. You should expedience it.

Next time I visit with my family....
And my all friend visit this hotel..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was comfortable start to finish..All saff this hotel very good bheviour...I seen every time room cleaning proceser very high quality...Bath room good smelling...
One more thing laundry service very careful take care Everytime...
I recomend it to all my colick friend...Banquets awasome service and very good handle..

I recomend it to all my colick friend....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recently I traveled this hotel good service and cleaning purposes very professionally and and all staff friendly.
Treant company training purpose we observe banquets very high clean and AC temperature good.
Housekeeping boy everytime clean our rest room.
Overall Monarch all staff professionally maintained all thing..

Good ambitious. Neat and clean
Quality and hygiene food
Good Co operation of the staff and executives.

Chicken and rasam is good

Good location, easy to identify
Service is good.

Variety of foods are available

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely good services rendered by monarch luxur team of banquates housekeeping and catering. We got warm hospitality from the entire team, food is served according to individuals taste. Rooms are very spacious nd very well maintained.

1  Thank Bipasha R