1,266 results
All reviews house keeping inthis hotel infantry road bell desk commercial street helpful nature room cleaning housekeeping service team members restaurant staff heart of the city front office nice ambience banquet hall food quality is excellent stay reception staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

All Very good service in hotel...all staf very good and good service.food was excellent ,cleaning part awesome. Luggage help person very politely .Every area well maintained. Check in and check out was very fast . Will recomanded to others..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this monarch hotel in Bangalore. It is the best hotel I stayed ever! If t have to give a score from 1to 10, I would give infinite! The experience is wonderful since the cheap in.No words to explain staff's attention towards you.In fact I would say everywhere, cheak in restaurants,fitness center ,housekeeping,entrance,and cheak out as well hope every person really good.An unspeakable politeness and attention to make you feel good all the time.
More thing housekeeping cleaning room , luxurious decoration (room and lobby area and garden side) are perfect.
Food in the restaurant is unbelievably delicious. You should expedience it.

Next time I visit with my family....
And my all friend visit this hotel..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My stay was comfortable start to finish..All saff this hotel very good bheviour...I seen every time room cleaning proceser very high quality...Bath room good smelling...
One more thing laundry service very careful take care Everytime...
I recomend it to all my colick friend...Banquets awasome service and very good handle..

I recomend it to all my colick friend....

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Recently I traveled this hotel good service and cleaning purposes very professionally and and all staff friendly.
Treant company training purpose we observe banquets very high clean and AC temperature good.
Housekeeping boy everytime clean our rest room.
Overall Monarch all staff professionally maintained all thing..

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Good ambitious. Neat and clean
Quality and hygiene food
Good Co operation of the staff and executives.

Chicken and rasam is good

Good location, easy to identify
Service is good.

Variety of foods are available